4. • Develop your unique lifestyle
• Create your own solutions
• Apply your strengths and
talents in successful ways
• Discover your own paths to
achieve your goals and
• And many more!
Benefits of be creative
7. #2: Learn from different
types of people
• Different age groups.
• Different ethnicities.
• Different people in different industries.
• Different people in different career
8. #3: Set
GOALS THAT REQUIRE
YOU TO LEARN NEW
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
SKILL LEARNING GOALS HIGH EXPECTATION
9. • The growth of knowledge and skill
• The bigger the problem the more
knowledge and skill you would gain
• The more the challenging the
problem the more knowledge and
skill you would gain
#4: Problems are
10. Creative thinking:
#1 Everyone can be
You do not need to be a creative
genius to come up with
successful ideas and solutions.
A creative idea does not come
Creative ideas requires trial and
error, and constant of learning.
11. • There are unlimited
• Decrease worry and stress
• Keep hope alive
#2: More than one
12. • The best solution that solves your
• No two people will learn and
experience the exact same things.
• No two people will develop the
same creative ideas.
#3: No wrong or right
13. #4: Put old ideas,
methods in novel
Build the habit
Being ready to
Keep your life
14. • They will push you to do things that
are likely related to your strengths
and talents that will increase your
• It is difficult to have an opened mind
to learn and be creative when you
are around negative people.
Motivation building: #1 Be
around motivating and