SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
• Entrepreneurial competencies refer to
key characteristics possessed by
successful entrepreneurs in performing
entrepreneurial functions effectively.
• They listed 13 entrepreneurial
competencies possessed by successful
• An entrepreneur who has strong personal
initiative is able to act immediately on available
opportunities and choose best strategy when he
face a problem.
• Initiative allows an entrepreneur to be alert and
• Example:Does things before being asked or
compelied by the situation.
• Entrepreneur grabs or seize opportunities
continuously to make sure thet his business
sustains for a long time in the industry.
• Focuses,identifies and exploits business
• Maximizes his thinking capacity by finding
sulutions to problems faced by community.
• Examples:seize unusual opportunities to obtain
financing,equipment ,land ,work space or
• Has to face various barriers and problems
before achieving success.
• Needs to have great strength and courage within
• Strong enough to face problems and barriers
• He would never give up accomplishing his vision
and tries to deal with barriers that block his path
to achieving success.
• Faces various problems and risks.
• Example: increase in the cost of raw materials
and decrease in denand for his products.
• A successful entrepreneur is able to seek
information,that is he has done some research
to obtain information and received feedback
from customerr in order to provide a good
product or service that can gain customer
satisfaction and acceptance.
• Examples:do a personal research on how to
provide a product or service.
5.High Work Quality
• Places care on quality and can be seen as having
the urge to sell or produce products of high
• He always makes a comparison of his work quality
with those of others to make sure his products are
• The continuous prooduction of quality products
and services will determine the customers's
faithfulness ,commitment and satisfaction.
• Products of high quality will bring profitable
returns to an entrepreneur as it ensures the faith
of customers towards the products.
• Example: states a desire to produce or sell a top
or better quality products and service.
6.COMMITMENT TOWARDS WORK
• Entrepreneur devotes total commitment to the
• This commitment help the entrepreneur to recify
mistakes and overcome obstacles which threaten
• His commitment to ideas and ventures determine
how successful those ventures ultimately
• Example:makes a personal sacrifice or expands
extraordinary effort to complete a job.