• Major Indian sweet and snacks Manufacturer
• Plants in Nagpur, New Delhi, Kolkata and
• Product exported to many Foreign Countries
including Sri Lanka, United Kingdom, United
States, Canada, United Arab Emirates,
Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Thailand and
• Established on 1937, Bikaner by Shri Shivkisan
• Namkeen contributes 60% of its total Revenue
• Raw Material sourced from all over India and
is of Best Quality
• ‘Traditional Taste and Authentic Indian Flavor’
4. Certifications and Accolades
– Haldiram's has been the proud recipient of many awards such as
the International Food award from TROFEO International
Alimentation of Barcelona, Spain (1999).
– Shri Shivkishanji Agrawal, Chairman of Haldiram's Group has
also received a regional award, titled "VIDARBHA GAURAV
8. Plant Locations
• Presently, they have 4 plants in and around Delhi.
• Production capacity of these plants on daily basis
is as following:
– 50 tons of Namkeens,
– 20 tons of chips and other fun foods,
– 5 tons of tinned sweets and soan papadi
• Another two plants are under construction to
increase the capacity to fulfill the rising export
10. Distribution Network
• Different Distribution Network with respect to
weight and price of Product
• 10gm packet for small retailers
• 10-500gm packet for General Stores and
• ½-1kg packet for Modern trade stores
• Special channel for BSF, CRPF Canteen
11. Functions of Channel Member
• To supply goods and to increase sales.
• To achieve the targets assigned to them.
• Responsible for all the activities of their areas.
12. Order Processing
• C&F agents go to retailers of their areas and
bring order daily
• Give order to Corporate Office Haldiram’s
• GM of Corporate Office gives order to Factory
• Every distributor and C&F agent has a fixed
day in a week to give an order.
• Haldiram’s has its own warehouse, which is
managed by its own staff.
14. Shelf Placement
• Let the Retailers decide
• Reasons behind it
– Demand does not come without price
– Product has the right customer pull
• In any case, Retailers prefer to keep its
product at visible places