1. Understand how college student leaders view their
online life and the role social media plays in it.
2. Learn about and recall the real voices of students
and their struggles and successes online.
3. Describe how development looks the same and/or
different when college students are living their
lives immersed in digital worlds.
4. Identify opportunities and potentials for students to
take a lead in deﬁning who they want to be and
what they want to do on line.
5. Guide students in their online choices as student