Digital literacy is the ability to consume and apply critical thinking
skills to information and news found online. It entails the ability to
identify and evaluate the credibility of digital content.
• Identify and evaluate reputable and accurate sources for online
news and information.
• Identify phishing and other online scams and questionable activity.
• Investigate the veracity and sources of digital information, news,
• Evaluate one’s own role in consuming and sharing reputable
• Produce and share digital content that is researched and vetted.