SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Feel like u r missing a lot? Not anymore
BeingThere is an innovative leader which is currently working on technologies related to augmented reality (AR). They have conceptualized an idea which lets user feel like they are present in a different location. They have worked on a few POC’s device which overlays 3D virtual objects in the users view. This is different from how google glasses behave.
The application is being built for a stadium which hosts football. The idea is to sell tickets for virtual users who cannot be in the stadium but still provide the same experience as in a stadium. The stadium is affiliated with FIFA and expects bulk of the tournaments to be organized making this stadium one of the best stadiums in the world. The stadium will capture multiple images from different locations and stream that data. Multiple locations have been chosen within the stadium where the virtual users will be seated per se. Virtual Users will get to see the folks who are in the stadium real-time, hear the voice/s, noises in the stadium while being able to also watch the games.
Being there is conceptualizing 2 ideas.
1. Augment centers across the globe in affiliation with FIFA
2. Devices from BeingThere
Augment centers are similar to retail showrooms. The facility will be equipped with AR devices and their set up will be similar to Internet cafes but much larger. Fans can watch the program from the café and feel like they are in a stadium
Devices extend similar experience to the comfort of people’s homes who own the BeingThere devices. A few devices use Hologram projections rather than the real time streaming. The devices comprise of the AR glasses with Audio capabilities and a render box which needs to be connected to the television or any device with HDMI ports. The render box has to be internet enabled.
Point and play guidance: Why offside was called, Field of play, Ball, Analytics of the game, player statistics
Provide additional features such as live pause, rewind, record etc.
Extra points to provide solution for the above.
BeingThere wants you to provide the solution for the below features.
The application needs to not only work for this stadium, it needs to be built for several other clients that can use this service, cricket, rugby, Olympics, etc. Architecture needs to build to scale.
1. Build a service (which could include an integration layer ) to provide the data to the above mentioned devices, a payment gateway across countries, storage gateway, data archival and backup, Identity management, enabling 3D content, Deployment and management, parallel processing of data and rendering, queuing, messaging.
2. Build a data layer which supports the above, 3D objects, live streaming data, stadium data, and more.
3. Build a website which supports booking of tickets, 3D views of the stadium, seat booking, admin module which provides an API that lets you programmatically retrieve monitoring data, view graphs, spot trends and take automated action based on the state of the infrastructure. Most importantly live streaming of the game, commentary as text, live scores, stat updates. The content has to be multi-channel. Please recommend the technology to use for the same. With millions of users viewing the game over internet, the application need
to scale. Provide information regarding the consistency model chosen (Strong vs Weak), provisioning of infrastructure.
4. Analytics including predictions of games and player statistics, predictive library with past data for example: Turn out/ticket sales for a particular game for example a semifinal game Brazil vs Argentina in comparison to a league game with Brazil vs Italy.
Use of disruptive technology: How do we size it?
Methodology to use and reasons for the same
What are the steps to be taken for Project architectural governance, monitoring?
Define Application performance benchmarks!