2. ORGANIZATIOAL BEHAVIOUR
Is the study and application of knowledge about how
people –as individual and as group – act within organizations.
The understanding ,prediction , and management
of human behaviour.
3. •Helps us understand and predict organizational life
•Helps understand self and others better
•Helps a manager get things done better
•Highly useful in the field of marketing
•Helps in career planning and development
•Helps in controlling and directing behavior
IMPORTANCE OF OB
4. 1. O.B is goal oriented
2. O.B seeks to balance human & technical values at work.
3. O.B is an emerging field of study that integrates behavioral
4. O.B is both an art and a science.
5. Interdisciplinary approach
6. Humanistic and optimistic
Nature and Scope of Organizational Behavior
5. Scope of O.B:
• Intrapersonal behavior:
• Interpersonal behavior
• About organization
6. Elements of Organizational behaviour
• Environment Organization