SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
• HISTORY OF INTEL
• CURRENT CEO OF INTEL
• STRATEGIC PLATFORM
Intel® Core™ i5 processor
Intel® Core™ i3 processor
Intel® Core™ i7 processor
• DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DUAL CORE & CORE 2 DUO
• It is an American technology company.
• It is the world's largest semiconductor chip maker, based on
• It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors.
• Intel was an early developer of SRAM and DRAM memory chips
FOUNDERS OF INTEL
• Intel was founded in 1968 by Gordon E. Moore & and Robert
• Intel grown from 3 man start up in 1968 to industrial giant by
• They used the name NM Electronics for almost a year, before
deciding to call their company Integrated Electronics or Intel for
• It had 20,000 employees & $188 million dollar revenue.
CEO OF INTEL
• Paul S. Otellini is president and
CEO of Intel.
• He became the company's fifth CEO on
• He joined Intel in 1974.
• Otellini received a bachelor's degree in
Economics & an MBA.
Delight our customers, employees, and shareholders by relentlessly
delivering the platform and technology advancements that become
essential to the way we work and live.
We are Intel Sponsors of Tomorrow, not only through our technical
innovation, but through our endless efforts in education, environmental
sustainability, healthcare, and much, much more. We believe that
technology makes life more exciting and can help improve the lives of
people around the world. Therein lies the endless opportunity.
• STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES:
Extend our silicon technology and manufacturing leadership .
Deliver unrivaled microprocessors and platforms .
Grow profitability worldwide .
Excel in customer orientation .
Great Place To Work.
. Microprocessor is an electronic circuit that functions as the
central processing unit (CPU) of a computer, providing
. The Microprocessor, (or CPU), is the brain of the computer.
The first microprocessor of Intel is 4004 & was released in 1971.
There are many other Microprocessors of Intel.
• Flash Memory is a non volatile
• It is also called Solid State Drives
• It is the technology that cam be
erratically erased & reprogrammed.
• It is primarily used in memory cards
& USB flash drivers .
• It is a portable device.
• It offers fast read access times.
• When it is packaged in memory
card , it is extremely durable.
• A chipset refers to the group of IC’s that are designed to work
• The term chipset is commonly used to refer a set of specialized
chips on a computer's motherboard or an expansion card.
• It is based on the Intel Pentium class microprocessor.
• Early Intel chipset :
82350 DT EISA.
82340 SXPC AT.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DUAL
CORE & CORE 2 DUO
• DUAL CORE • CORE 2 DUO
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DUAL CORE
& CORE 2 DUO
DUAL CORE CORE 2 DUO
1. PERFORMANCE: 1. PERFORMANCE:
It is better than all previous Core 2 duo has better performance
processors in Pentium series but no than dual core processor in almost
one is better than core 2 duo. all tests.
2. CACHE: 2. CACHE:
We can get maximum of 2 MB L2 In core2 duo ,we can get
cache memory in dual core. maximum of 6 MB L2 cache
Dual core can be over locked up to 3. OVERLOCKING:
20-30% of its specified clock Core 2 Duo Processor can be easily
speed. over locked up to 4.0 GHz with
4. POWER CONSUMPTION: 4. POWER CONSUMPTION :
Extremely power efficient with max Core 2 Duo has very good power
TDP of 15 Watts. efficient processor with max. TDP
OF 65 Watts.
5. CLOCK SPEED: 5. CLOCK SPEED:
Clock speed is not high , max. 2.33 Greater clock speed up to 3.33 GHz
GHz is available. is available.
6. ARCHITECTURE: 6. ARCHITECTURE:
It is the first double core Core 2 Duo is an improvement over
technology from Intel. Dual Core is that architecture making it more
an older architect. efficient.
7. FRONT SIDE BUS SPEED: 7. FRONT SIDE BUS SPEED:
Maximum of 667 MHz speed is Maximum of 1333 MHz speed is
available for dual core. available for dual core.
8. OVERALL: 8. OVERALL:
It is not so good as core 2 duo abut It is better processor with higher
it is available at cheaper price tag. price tag.