1. RAWAN NASSER MAWLANA
Cell No: 971 55 5955116 / 50 3800707
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
To Join a dynamic and innovative organization, where I can enhance my skills while working for the
benefits of your esteemed organization.
• Presently working for Dubai racing club (Meydan hotel) as an call center agent.
• Have worked for 6yrs in Al NIBRASS Trading as Receptionist and secretary (General Accountant
plus sales coordinator and customer service).
• Hold Diploma in Business Administration Including Executive Secretary & Course in Import And
Export ,ICDL course, Sales Sessions with excellent MS Office skills.
• Strongly commercial with excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
• Have excellent planning, analytical & problem solving skills.
• Energetic and capable of working independently and a good deal of autonomy.
• Have excellent time management skills & can meet the deadlines without compromising.
• Adherence to deadlines without sacrificing quality of output
• Prioritization of work and perfect time management.
• Expert in interdepartmental liaison and coordination.
• Faultless maintenance of reminders and follow-up systems
• Excellent leadership qualities & can handle multiple tasks.
• Expert in handling people of overseas customers, and renowned for being an excellent team
Career History Dubai, UAE
2. 1) Call Center: Dubai Racing Club : (from 06-10-13 to present)
Presently working as call center agent for Dubai racing club, (Meydan hotel), assisting for
the events that takes place.
• answer calls and respond to emails
• handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
• research required information using available resources
• manage and resolve customer complaints
• provide customers with product and service information
• enter new customer information into system
• update existing customer information
• process orders, forms and applications
• identify and escalate priority issues
• route calls to appropriate resource
• follow up customer calls where necessary
• document all call information according to standard operating procedures
• complete call logs
2) Customer Services
AL NIBRAS TRADING (From Aug 2007 to Dec 2012).
• Provide customer service about account information to customers.
• Served as a part of the training team called Connect & trained customer support executives to
enhance their customer service skills.
• Answer phones professionally and respond to customer requests.
• Research required information using available sources.
• Cross selling products and place customer orders in computer system.
• Provide customers with product and service information.
• Identify research & resolve customer issues.
• Follow up on customer enquiries not immediately solved
• Annual returns.
• Dealing with Delivery and Invoices.
• Dealing with Local Purchase Order.
• Follow-up with sales for quotation and Performa invoice.
• Received and recorded invoices and arranged payments.
• Prepare and send invoices to debtors
• Assist in preparing regular reports and summaries of accounting activities.
• Assist in Preparing financial statements / debtors’ listing & check customers’ credit ratings.
• Maintained all aspects of finance, accounting, marketing & data processing for the company.
3. • Reconciliation of Supplier Accounts & GL Control Accounts.
• Maintained Daybook, Sales, Purchase & Stock Registers; posted ledgers.
• Prepare year end schedules & accounts for audit.
• Handle all kinds of bank transactions.
• Bachelors of Media Public relationship and adverting. Al Jazeera University 2015, Dubai.
• Diploma in Business Administration Secretary.
• Course in Import & Export.
• ICDL Course.
• Sales Session.
• Microsoft Office.
Date of Birth : 27.08.1988
Nationality : Palestine
Marital Status : Single
Visa Status : Family Visa
Languages : Arabic , English
The above information provided is true to the best of my knowledge.