3. iIntroduction :
This unified field theory is introduced by Albert Einstein
forces are not
He attempted to unify his general theory of
relativity with electromagnetism. General relativity (GR, also known as
the general theory of relativity or GTR) is
the geometric theory of gravitation published by Albert Einstein in 1915 .
It now broadly denotes the goal of describing all elementary particles and
fundamental forces in terms of a single field
.General relativity :
These equations specify how the geometry of space and time is
influenced by whatever matter and radiation are present, and form the core
of Einstein's general theory of relativity.
4. . The Einstein field equations are nonlinear and very
difficult to solve
In line with contemporary thinking, he assumed a static
universe, adding a new parameter to his original field
equations—the cosmological constant
By 1929, however, the work of Hubble and others had
shown that our universe is expanding
In 1917, Einstein applied his theory to the universe as a
whole, initiating the field of relativistic cosmology.
5. Now we can calculate either gravitational force or
Electromagnetic force in a particular place at a
But in unified field theory says that all forces
should be calculated at the same time and also at
the same place
6. Electromagnetism :
In 1820 Hans Christian Ørsted discovered that electric
currents exerted forces on magnet . While in 1831, Michael
Faraday made the observation that time-varying magnetic fields could
induce electric currents .
Until then, electricity and magnetism had been thought of as
In 1864, Maxwell published his famous paper on dynamical theory of
the electromagnetic field.
This was the first example of a theory that was able to encompass
previously separate field theories (namely electricity and magnetism)
to provide a unifying theory of electromagnetism
The electromagnetic force is one of the four known fundamental
7. Experiment :
• As discussed earlier if we are success in calculating different forces in
same place at a time then it can lead to outlandish results like
Never ending source of Green Energy
Change the nature of space time
Based on that theory experiment is conducted under the
guidelines of John von Neumann ,Albert Einstein and
8. • This experiment was started at 1943 in PHILADELPHIA and the name
of the experiment is PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT
• During the second world war II this experiment is conducted.
• The main aim of this experiment is to make the ship INVISIBLE.
• This is useful to hide the ship from RADAR OF ENEMY SHIPS and LAND
• Using the NIKOLA TESLA GENERATORS They are placed in ships
9. .These generators placed in the ship genarators the
field which spreads around the ship
• Then this electromagnetic waves bends the light rays and
also sound waves which make the ship invisible
• Due to the bending of waves these waves are refracted .
• Because of this only the ship does not visible to any RADAR
10. • The experiment is very successful after turn on the
generators, the ship is invisible to radars and land mines.
• Actually the ship should visible to humans but the radars
can not locate it.
• But the main fact is the ship is effected to teleportation
• This ship which is in PHILADELPHI teleported to norfalk
which is about 500km away from the PHILADELPHI.
12. After the completion of fuel in generators the ship
appears at the Philadelphia
the main drawback is sailors are fused in iron of the ship
And some of the sailors are missed
By seeing all this government of US stopped this experiment
TILL NOW THIS IS INCOMPLETE EXPERIMENT
13. Conclusion :
The "Theory of Everything"  and Grand Unified Theory are closely related to
unified field theory, but differ by not requiring the basis of nature to be fields,
and often by attempting to explain physical constants of nature.
Earlier attempts based on classical physics are described in the article on classical
unified field theories.
All four of the known fundamental forces are mediated by fields, which in
the Standard Model of particle physics result from exchange of gauge bosons.
Specifically the four fundamental interactions to be unified are:
Strong interaction: the interaction responsible for holding quarks together to
form hadrons, and holding neutrons and also protons together to form atomic
nuclei. The exchange particle that mediates this force is the gluon.
14. Electromagnetic interaction: the familiar interaction that acts on
electrically charged particles. The photon is the exchange particle for this
Weak interaction: a short-range interaction responsible for some forms
of radioactivity, that acts on electrons, neutrinos, and quarks. It is
mediated by the W and Z bosons.
Gravitational interaction: a long-range attractive interaction that acts
on all particles. The postulated exchange particle has been named
Modern unified field theory attempts to bring these four interactions
together into a single framework
I HOPE OUR GENERATION WILL SOLVE THIS MYSTERIUS QUESTION IN