2. Executive Summary
• Our product : SCROLL
• A cell phone created in mind to
cater the need of people to
provide best possibilities and
means of contact and
• Purpose of Design (Vision): To
provide maximum mobility and
portability in the palm of your
• The concept of the phone is based
on providing best access to
•Two layer screen – A Fibre Liquid
Condensed Display(LCD) and a touch
•Nano technology used in battery for
converting sunlight to charge – no
requirement of plug—in charge.
•9.5‖ High Definition detachable screen.
5. •8 mega pixel camera at the back and a 5 mega
pixel camera for video calls.
•16GB in built memory and a micro SD slot for
external memory card expandable up to 64GB.
•130 x 35mm main shell
•130 x 280mm open internal screen
•Wireless Rug that acts as a emergency charger .
6. •The SCROLL with its detachable screen
that’s a dream for the messenger freaks
and businessmen who need to type tedious
presentations on their cell phones to
provide it in their offices.
•This cell phone would provide a 9.5‖
screen in the pocket, ease of
communication and mobility.
•Instead of carrying an I-pad you could
carry a cell phone that’s sleek.
7. Market Analysis
Research & Development
• Today’s Smart phone market is a
wide market and plays a vital role
in technological upliftment.
• Analyzing the market situation our
team came up with the idea of
SCROLL : A NEXT GEN PHONE
through various research strategies
comprising of surveys, current
market trend, public reviews and
8. • Based on all the research
conducted our product is designed
▫ Satisfy basic consumer needs of
mobility & ease of communication.
• It is packed with additional
▫ Viewing movies
▫ Quick browsing video links
▫ Convenience to use a large screen
located inside the phone in a
9. •The SCROLLs 9.5” High Definition screen provides
the ability to view HD movies on the go with its
super large expandable screen.
•The SCROLL has an inbuilt memory of 16GB that
assures the users to have everything at every time
in the pockets, from pictures to movies, important
data to games, its all in it.
11. Competitor Analysis
• Our main competitors are :
• Critical Success Factors :
▫ Unique Features of the Phone
▫ USP of Mobility and Portability in
the palm of your hands.
12. Marketing Strategies
• Our product is new to the market and
also our firm is new.
• No fixed price norm.
• Use Skimming Pricing Policy.
• Our product is priced at Rs. 40,499/-.
• Reasons :
▫ High End Features
▫ High Cost of Promotion
▫ Appropriate Target Market
▫ High Cost of Production
▫ Recover the costs so that there is a
stable platform for the firm to establish
13. • Target Market :
▫ Individuals looking for Function ability
and Mobility in their cell phones.
▫ Young Professionals
▫ Creamy Layer class
• Targeted the urban market through
various distribution channel’s &
product’s heavy promotions
14. • High Promotion Costs are to be incurred.
• Reasons :
▫ To inject the product in the market
▫ Communicate our product to the potential
▫ Urban Target Market
▫ New company, New product, and a very
competitive Smartphone market.
• With these promotional strategies, we are
expected to gain a steady and profitable
• Promotional Strategies to be used :
▫ Promotional activities
▫ Sales marketing
17. Contingency Plan
• Our competitors are the smart phone
• Therefore we are also planning to come up
with lot of options in future with a wide
variety of cell phones from Green
decomposing cell phone to Weather
Predicting cell phones.
18. To Conclude…
Glancing on the cell phone
features, pricing and promotional
strategies used, we look forward
to have great success and hope
that it will sustain the market
fulfilling both customer needs
and gaining exceptional profits.
It is nothing but a laptop in your