48. ANGER MANAGEMENT Know the difference between anger and aggression. Aggression is acting out inappropriately and is not ok. Learn to check your aggression and express your anger appropriately.
49. ANGER MANAGEMENT Ways to Keep Cool: Get exercise every day. Eat right. Get enough sleep. Learn to relax. Know your feelings. Write about those feelings.
50. ANGER MANAGEMENT Ways to Keep Cool: Find a quiet place. Take a time out. Find fun distractions. Make good decisions about what you see and hear. Choose friends who make you feel good. Learn to forgive and forget.
59. The key to anger reduction is knowing yourself. When you make mistakes, learn from them rather than getting angry. Don't criticize, condemn & complain because it makes you angry. Accept what you cannot change & change what you cannot accept. Ask even stupid questions to avoid mistakes, to avoid others getting angry with you.
60. Indecision makes you angry. Therefore, decide this way or that way. If all else fails, lower your standards to make you less angry. Expectation breeds frustration. Frustration breeds anger. Men who do not know how to fight anger, die young. Nobody can make you angry without your consent. Never get angry with a man who has nothing to lose.
61. Final Thought “ Those who cannot forgive others, break the bridge over which they themselves must pass.”