• School of internet marketing. Start your digital marketing journey with strong foundational
concepts and practical skills. Learn digital marketing strategy, SERP, SMM, SEO, YOUTUBE,
Email marketing, Analytics and current industry trend.
• DIGITAL MARKETING and its 13 benefits to DRIVE YOUR BUSINESS GROWTH Strategize with
The Valuable Data and Analytics Content Performance and Lead Generation Improved
Conversion Rates More Cost-Effective Than Traditional Marketing Higher Revenues Higher
ROI from Your Campaigns Compete with Large Corporations Get Prepared for the “Internet of
Thing Earn Online Business Survival Know All About Your Competitors Real Time Results
Improve Your Outreach
What Is Digital Marketing?
• The term digital marketing refers to the use of digital channels to market products and
services in order to reach consumers. This type of marketing involves the use of websites,
mobile devices, social media, search engines, and other similar channels. Digital marketing
became popular with the advent of the internet in the 1990s.
• Digital marketing involves some of the same principles as traditional marketing and is often
considered a new way for companies to approach consumers and understand their behavior.
Companies often combine traditional and digital marketing techniques in their strategies.
What Is SEO / Search Engine Optimization?
• SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” In simple terms,
it means the process of improving your site to increase its
visibility when people search for products or services relate.
What is Graphic Design?
• Graphic design is a craft where professionals create visual
content to communicate messages. By applying visual
hierarchy and page layout techniques, designers use
typography and pictures to meet users’ specific needs and
focus on the logic of displaying elements in interactive
designs, to optimize the user experience.
What Is Online Reputation Management?
• Online reputation management (ORM) is when, in order to
address any negative or false comments, you actively
monitor mentions of your brand on websites and social
• ORM mainly works by responding to negative customer
comments online and reacting to stories in the media (both
social and traditional) that paint your company in a bad light.
• For example, you might release a public statement
addressing the content of the story or publish a social media
post in response.
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
• Affiliate marketing is an advertising model in which a
company compensates third-party publishers to generate
traffic or leads to the company’s products and services. The
third-party publishers are affiliates, and the commission fee
incentivizes them to find ways to promote the company.
• The use of email within your marketing efforts to promote a business’s
products and services, as well as incentivize customer loyalty. Email marketing
is a form of marketing that can make the customers on your email list aware
of new products, discounts, and other services. It can also be a softer sell to
educate your audience on the value of your brand or keep them engaged
between purchases. It can also be anything in between. Mailchimp can help
you design, build, and optimize your email marketing to get the best ROI in
your marketing program. The use of email within your marketing efforts to
promote a business’s products and services, as well as incentivize customer
loyalty. Email marketing is a form of marketing that can make the customers
on your email list aware of new products, discounts, and other services. It can
also be a softer sell to educate your audience on the value of your brand or
keep them engaged between purchases. It can also be anything in between.
Mailchimp can help you design, build, and optimize your email marketing to
get the best ROI in your marketing program.
Website planning and creation
• Website planning is the first phase of the overall website
development process. It's a strategic activity aiming to define and
document what kind of and how exactly a website your business
wants to build, and why or what the goals are.
• Google Search Consol
• Google Search Console is a free service offered by Google that helps you monitor,
maintain, and troubleshoot your site's presence in Google Search results. You don't
have to sign up for Search Console to be included in Google Search results, but Search
Console helps you understand and improve how Google sees your site.
• Search Console offers tools and reports for the following actions:
• Confirm that Google can find and crawl your site.
• Fix indexing problems and request re-indexing of new or updated content.
• View Google Search traffic data for your site: how often your site appears in Google
Search, which search queries show your site, how often searchers click through for
those queries, and more.
• Receive alerts when Google encounters indexing, spam, or other issues on your site.
• Show you which sites link to your website.
• Troubleshoot issues for AMP, mobile usability, and other Search features.
What is Web Design?
• A web designer works on the appearance, layout, and, in some cases, content of a
website. Appearance, for instance, relates to the colors, font, and images used.
Layout refers to how information is structured and categorized. A good web design is
easy to use, aesthetically pleasing, and suits the user group and brand of the
website. Many webpages are designed with a focus on simplicity, so that no
extraneous information and functionality that might distract or confuse users
appears. As the keystone of a web designer’s output is a site that wins and fosters
the trust of the target audience, removing as many potential points of user
frustration as possible is a critical consideration.
• Two of the most common methods for designing websites that work well both on
desktop and mobile are responsive and adaptive design. In responsive design,
content moves dynamically depending on screen size; in adaptive design, the website
content is fixed in layout sizes that match common screen sizes. Preserving a layout
that is as consistent as possible between devices is crucial to maintaining user trust
and engagement. As responsive design can present difficulties in this regard,
designers must be careful in relinquishing control of how their work will appear. If
they are responsible for the content as well, while they may need to broaden their
skillset, they will enjoy having the advantage of full control of the finished product.
What is social media marketing?
• Social media marketing (SMM) is a form of internet marketing that uses social
media apps as a marketing tool.
• These social media platforms enable brands to connect with their audience to:
• build a brand;
• increase sales;
• drive traffic to a website; and
• build a community of followers to share and engage with content.