1. SAURABH BOMBWALL
69/19 DLF Phase 3,Gurgaon
Phone: +91-9873804019 E-mail: email@example.com
A dynamic professional with nearly 9 years of rich experience in Strategy Planning, Business Development, channel
Management, Distribution, Operations Management, Marketing, and Product Promotions in the Services industry. A keen
planner with proven abilities in devising strategies to augment business, streamline distribution networks, promote products
for business excellence. Verifiable year on year success in achieving revenue and business growth objectives in highly
Well versed with Indian and International markets. Highly successful in building relations with upper level decision makers;
seizing control of critical problem areas and delivering on client commitments.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Strategy Planning Business Development Channel Management
Distribution ReceivableManagement Client Relationship Management
Operations Management New Market Development Marketing
Product Promotions Training PeopleManagement
To be a part of an organization where I can nurture my skills and use my knowledge and talent for organization and individual
development. Can be considered as a good Team Leader and encourage the team members to enhance their knowledge and
motivate them to achieve and grow in the organization.
Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Territory Account Manager (North America Sales) 25th May 2015 till Present
▪ Present & demonstrate compelling solutions to customers via the phone/web meetings.
▪ Meeting or Exceeding Quarterly Business Development Objectives that includes revenue besides certain other
▪ Accountable to prospect business customers for Adobe’s Volume Licensing program and ensure commitment
levels are met.
▪ Generate and maintain a healthy pipeline to ensure that Quarterly/Annual revenue targets are achieved.
▪ Work cross-functionally with marketing, channel sales and account development team in order to drive
revenue for the BU.
▪ Build pipeline of all opportunities through Leads and Campaigns. Update on weekly basis.
▪ Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Adobe’s competitive positioning in the marketplace.
Comparex India Pvt Ltd.
Account Manager 6th October 2014 till 20th April 2015
▪ Handling CTM accounts majorly and some SMB customers also for Delhi NCR.
▪ Responsible to touch base New Accounts for Comparex and generate Cloud and Azure Deals.
▪ Educating the customers about the Licensing Models and focus on solutions and services.
▪ Sign at least 2 New EA and 1 Azure Deal.
▪ Carrying a Revenue Target of 2.6 Cr and Gross Margin of 15 Lacs for JFM.
▪ Selling at least 3 Products in each Account.
SoftwareOne India Pvt Ltd.
Microsoft Solution Specialist 20th March 2014 till 12th September 2014
2. ▪ Handling Licensing Queries from different countries and providing them right solution
▪ Help Sales team to drive and sign New EA and SCE and also helps in getting the renewals
▪ Conduct Microsoft Licensing Training for Internal Microsoft Team ( Program and Product Licensing )
▪ Send New Updates and Microsoft Changes to Internal Microsoft Team with my inputs on it to help and
understand the licensing better.
▪ Create and maintain MS Customer Database in SharePoint.
Bertelsmann Marketing Services India for Microsoft India Ltd.
Inside Licensing Sales Specialist 26th Dec 2012 till 18th March
▪ The primary focus is to drive new annuity deals (EA penetration), Annuity Growth and Recapture revenue, and
Volume Licensing sales effort Field & Partner Integration, Execution Excellence.
▪ Participate in Comprehensive Licensing Planning of CTM customer patch.
▪ Work with the ISR to review all True Ups for the fiscal Year and help derive True-up discussion starting with T-90
▪ Offer assistance in helping customers build their internal business cases by sharing the ROI calculations of
annuity programs vs transactional programs (EA, EAP and ECI vs Open, Select or Select Plus).
▪ Partner with field LS to arrive at a strategy for opportunity engagement planning. Help field LS by shouldering
▪ Actively help field ATU and CTM AM to resolve customer licensing queries, position licensing programs (focus on
EA, EAP, ECI) and take customer licensing sessions, generate Preliminary CPS and other customer proposals.
▪ Suggest cross-sell and up-sell scenarios on various licensing programs/products to field and Inside Account
▪ Actively engage with Partner community to address licensing queries, explain the generated EA/EAP/ECI proposals
and take conference calls with customers wherever needed.
▪ Build and execute on a plan aimed to achieve annuity growth, renewals and penetration goals. Conduct virtual
meeting sessions to help position annuity programs to customer on as and when needed basis.
▪ Gather and maintain a report of customers with expiring EAs and SA expirations. Drive EA Renewal discussions in
T-90 day’s cycle.
▪ Guide annuity customers on available SA benefits, help in Activation and utilization of same and monthly publish
the customer wise SA activation and utilization report.
▪ Drive annuity recapture in EA, Select, Open Value and Open by positioning value of SA renewal.
▪ Help grow new Annuity revenue in the depth mid-market segment.
▪ Engage in post-customer support for issues/ topics that could impact the renewal or customer satisfaction
wherever applicable (e.g., changes in the customer’s organization, changes to Microsoft licensing, etc.).
▪ Further qualify opportunities as needed. Probe for budget information and purchasing decision processes. Engage
with decision makers to help position licensing programs.
▪ Very well familiar with all needed Microsoft tools such as explore.ms, VLSC, VL Empowerment, , Licensee, Accordo
▪ Mentor new hires or peers as needed.
Dell India Pvt Ltd.
Inside Sales Account Manager (Global Key Accounts) 17th April 2006 till 27th July 2012
Joined as a Consumer Sales Account Manager and worked in various roles spanning Business and Channel Sales.
▪ Managed business for Dell global key accounts for India Region.
▪ Chief responsibilities pertain to Strategy Planning, Business Development, Distribution, Receivable Management,
Client Relationship Management, Operations Management and Marketing.
▪ Overall, account management, involving resolving customer issues, escalation along with customer retention
▪ Responsible for identifying opportunities and generating revenue and improve margin.
▪ Drive Server business in the team and help team members proactively.
▪ Reporting to Head of Sales, responsible for increasing account penetration, acquisition, customer satisfaction and
sales growth for long term result
▪ Analyzing competitive product offerings in terms of features and benefits as well as price points
▪ Instrumental in enhancing process through review as well as first hand interaction with customers.
▪ Drove increase in business from USD $ 3 millionto $ 4.5 millionthrough strategies like effective CRM with focus on
increase in the number of active customers, new conversion of customers, prospective plan to convert all customers
through rendering excellent services.
▪ Providing computing solutions to Dell Partners
3. ▪ Organizing sales promotional activities and local business relationships with Channel and company
▪ Enhancing the channel business with the existing channel partners and also sourcing new partners and registering
them for the business.
▪ Involved in the solution sales within the given portfolio.
▪ Additionally managing C&F and Distributors; supervising their payment, inventory; generating new opening
opportunity plans for business etc.
▪ Conducting channel programs for Distributors / dealers / Resellers.
▪ Motivating and conducting reward programs for dealer/distributor’s sales executive for sales achievement and
setting up the targets.
▪ Taken the lead in driving the most important metric for the Business such as Customer Experience and Enterprise
mix which are crucial and play a vital role in the team performance.
▪ Instrumental in enhancing process through review as well as first hand interactions with customers.
▪ Selling Computers to home users and SOHO (Small Office Home Office) customers.
▪ Maintaining a balance between the FOCUS metrics and 5 priorities (Services/Box, SnP/Box, DFS, AOV, Close Rate)
▪ Dealing with assigned region accountable for SMB business transactions & seeking new avenues for sales growth.
▪ Was one of the best top Sales Person for H2 FY12.
▪ Ended H2 FY12 with a 140% quota attainment.
▪ Received the Most Valuable Player award for 2011-2012 for achieving 194% of business target.
▪ Achieved USD $ 4.5 million of revenue for the Second half of the year.
▪ Attained 120% of my overall target till date in revenue, enterprise solutions and margins.
▪ Best Team of the Quarter for AMJ – 10.
▪ Took the lead in driving Enterprise Mix for the team and improved the overall no’s from 11% in Q4 to 16% in Q1
and finally over achieving the target this quarter (18%)
▪ Consistent performer in my tenure in Business Sales till now.
▪ Attainment: 110% of my overall target in FY’10
▪ Attainment: 103% of my overall target in FY’09
▪ Attainment: 98% of my overall target in FY’08
▪ Attainment: 125% of my overall target in FY’07
Academic: Bachelors of Arts from Kurukshetra University,
Senior secondary from CBSE board
Higher secondary from CBSE board
Computer Proficiency: knowledge of Operating system likeWindow 98, 2000,Window 7 XP professional, MS office, Internet
Explorer, MS Office, etc.
Extra Curricular Achievements
● Participated in the National Level table tennis Competition held at Gujarat(2001)
● Participated in State level snooker championship held at Panchkula(2004,2005)
● Goal oriented
● Team worker
Date of Birth 13th December, 1982
Father’s Name Late Sh. Lalit Bombwall
Marital Status Single
Languages known Hindi, English
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.