1. Saurabh Jain
Ph No.: +91-9560519796, Email ID: email@example.com
Objective: Seeking assignments in Manual Testing with a reputed organization where I can use my functional and technical
knowledge to deliver quality work.
• 36 months of experience in Functional Testing, writing Test Cases, test scripts and execution and testing using Quality
Centre and QTP.
• 13 months of experience in SAP Testing for FICO and Planning and Forecasting modules.
• Worked with Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd. As a manual tester. Experience in testing of various Software products as per the
Accenture Development Methodologies (ADM) using Quality Centre and have a working knowledge in QTP.
• Proven success in Project Management activities with demonstrated abilities in Software testing (System / Regression), setting
up of test environment, creation of test scripts / cases, execution of Tests and tracking of defects using various tools.
Well versed in:
Quality Centre and QTP
Software Testing i.e. Test Planning, Drafting Test Cases, Test Execution, creation of Requirements Traceability
Matrix and Tracking Defects.
Executing complex SAP scripts.
Web App Testing
• Proficient in preparing Test Scenarios, Test Conditions, Manual test cases creation, and Review Process using the various
techniques like Peer Review, Audit, and Boundary Value Analysis.
• Experience of preparing various Test Metrics and Test Reporting Reports.
Effective communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency at grasping new technical and functional
concepts quickly and utilize the same in a productive manner.
Comfort in working with cross-cultural and Multinational teams, and interacting with people across hierarchical levels for
smooth project execution.
Creating manual Test cases for different Test modules.
Executing Test cases and testing end to end functionality including Transactional data movement for various modules.
Good hands on experience in General Ledger, FI Global configuration, Account Receivables and Account Payables.
Conducting System / Regression testing for the software product under varying conditions and analyzing the behaviour of the
system under multi user environment.
Creation of the Test Scenarios from the Business Functional Requirement..
Formation and execution of Test Scripts for System Integration and Regression Testing.
Preparing various reporting documents like DSR (Daily Status Report) and WSR (Weekly Status Report), RAIDs
documents (Risks, Assumptions, Issues and dependencies) and send it to the Onshore Team.
Responsible for Defect Management Activity, which includes Defect Logging & Defect tracking in Quality Centre. Creating a
Defect Priority List for the client and preparing status report.
Accepting testing for released projects and allocating resources. Handling new joiners and helping resources to pick up the
Identifying, analyzing defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs,
online screens, and content.
February, 2013 to Feb 2016 Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd. As Manual Tester
Completed Accenture Testing Certification.
Completed Green Field Training at Accenture on Testing.
The projects handled
2. Client: United Technology Corps. (UTC AO)
Team Size: 34
Description: United Technologies Corporation (UTC) is an American multinational conglomerate headquartered in the United
Technologies Building in Hartford, Connecticut. It researches, develops, and manufactures high-technology products in
numerous areas, including aircraft engines, helicopters, HVAC, fuel cells, elevators and escalators, fire and security, building
systems, and industrial products, among others.
• Manual Testing in SAP for FICO, PnF and QTO modules.
• Extended support into Integration Testing cycles.
• Created documents using Ancile Uperform which includes flow of execution of scripts
• Execution of scripts in HP Quality Centre(QC) and Quick Test Pro(QTP).
• Analysis, Detection and removal of errors or failures so as to ensure smooth working of application.
• Prepared Test Scenarios, Made Test scripts and Executed Test scripts.
• Responsible for setting up Test Data and Script creation and execution.
• Provided Support to the client banks in the event of Production and Critical Issues.
• Ensured timely updates/turnaround of project's process tasks assigned.
Clien: Cardinal Health
Description: Cardinal Health, Inc. is a Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The firm specializes in
distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 60,000 locations. The firm also manufactures medical and
surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel and fluid management products.
Appointed as a Software Engineer when the project was in the transition phase from WIPRO team. Documented entire
processes, working of the applications and created flow charts for all the various methodologies.
Created test cases and executed the same in various environments.
Imparted functional knowledge to new team members
Direct interaction with client for Queries/Issues.
As a team player played a significant role in contributing to the release of the project.
Company:- Oye Play (www.oyeplay.com)
Oye Play is a Bangalore based ecommerce start-up where I am working as a tester.
Worked as a manual tester and did testing for the entire application.
Created test cases and executed the same in different environments.
Coordinated with the Onsite team in different releases.
Provided Knowledge Transfers to new joiners in the team.
Certifications & Trainings Attended
Cleared Accenture Testing Certification
Greenfield Training Program conducted by Accenture, India Delivery Centre, on tools Quality Centre.
Greenfield Training Program conducted by Accenture, India Delivery Centre, on QTP, RFT, RPT, Load Runner.
Attended Bootcamps to enhancing my knowledge in SAP.
Passed B.Tech(Information and Technology) from Global institute of technology (RTU) in year 2012..
Date of Birth : 03rd
Father’s Name : Sudhir Jain