SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
4 Tips for Selling your Newport Beach Home with Four Easy Tips!
Newport Beach Home
Pricing Your Home
Determining the value of your home is a great starting point if
you are considering putting your property on the market,
here’s some pointers:
• It is important to price your home competitively and
• Many factors affect value, including location, age of the
property and property type.
• A comparative market report created by a Reator® will
help you assess the value of your property with
Preparing Your Home for Sale
It is important to prepare your home before you list it for sale,
here are a couple things to consider:
• Make sure any repairs or maintenance items are up to
• De-clutter! Make your home feel organized and use
• Would your home benefit from fresh paint? Go for a
neutral fresh coat of paint to spruce up your property.
• Make sure carpets are clean and in good shape.
Choosing a Realtor
Choosing a Realtor® carefully is an important part of selling
your property. Talk with friends and family and get their
advice. Here are some pointers on how to choose a
• Hire a local Realtor® who knows the area of your home.
• The best Realtor® knows about the areas schools,
community amenities, and local events.
• Communication is key! Talk to your Realtor® about how
you prefer to get in touch with them, maybe email or
texting is better for you than a phone call.
• Ask your Realtor® about their marketing plan.
“Think Like a Buyer”
When you are selling your home, put yourself in the shoes of
a potential buyer:
• Make sure your home appeals to the masses-neutral
colors and styling will appeal to a broader audience.
• Look at comparable homes in your area to get an idea of
your property compares.
• If you are emotionally attached to your home, make sure
you take a step back to look objectively at your home.
If you would like help selling or buying
a home, please contact me.