1. Ph: +91-909-214-9826 Sivamani.k
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tamilnadu, India
• Two years of experience in Structural Engineering using design and Finite Element Analysis
(FEA) in automotive industry
• Profound Knowledge in Solid Modeling, Assembly, Sheet metal Product Development and
Surface Modeling Practice.
• Linear and Non Linear Static Analysis using ANSYS,
• Modeling and assembly of roof Handel, door trims, IP, etc.
• Non Linear analysis using ANSYS.
CAE Packages : ANSYS, CFD, Abaqus, Hypermesh (working knowledge) ,STADD PRO
CAD Packages : CATIA V5R19, PRO-E, SOLIDWORKS, OPER3D
Design Engineer, Sep ‘14 – Present
Motherson Automotive Technology and Engineering Unit –III, Sriperumbudur .Tamilnadu,Indai.
• Hyundai (GS,BA-Project): GS roof Handel modification to avoid noise and update the changes
on mold, GS outside handle cover, rib framework redesign. Heating duct design changed
according to the air flow changes and avoiding warp. BA heating duct modification according to
the air flow. Gs roof bar modified as per customer requirements.
• Ford (c520,u375-project): shrink mark avoid in c520 bracket rib modification and update the
changes in mold, u375 grab handle section analysis for deciding tolerance coat hook rib added
.B460 all the roof handle data modified by adding some material on the rib sections to avoid the
• Daimler (TB,MDT-LHD-project):Center Airvent data modified ,coin holder data modified .As
per the customer requirements all IP assembly 3d parts model changed. And updated the
changes in mold.
• Renault (H79PH1,J-92):Air grill parts and air protector parts developed and corrected in mold.
All door trim parts developed 3D part model , 2D drawing and got approved from customer. side
self 3D part model and 2ddrawing changed and mold also corrected.
• Toyota : Roof Handel part data modified and mold also corrected.
Previous Employer: 2013 – Sep’2014
FEA Technical Supportive Engineer,
Cad Solutions Pvt.Ltd, Coimbatore, .Tamilnadu. india.
• Stress Analysis In The Low Pressure Vessel” Using Ansys15.0
Analyzing the hoop stress and directional stress in the pressure vessel and evaluate the result to the
theoretical values. Until recently the primary analysis method had been hand calculations and empirical
curves. Especially in determining stresses in local areas such welded areas difficult to analyze by hand.
2. This project set out to explore applicable methods using finite element analysis in pressure vessel
• Car Drive Shaft Design And Analysis Using Finite Element Method :
Every shaft design need more strength and life .In automobile drive shaft is used to transmit the power from
engine to the gear box. The life and strength was desired the component performance. In this analysis diameter and
material of this component iterated .And life of the component was analysis using ANSYS 15.0.
Bachelor Engineering, 2009 – 2013
Excel engineering college, Anna University Chennai, India.
• Simulation of failures in the main combustion chamber in twin spool turbojet engine: The
strut brace was modeled was using CATIA and a finite element model was created using ANSYS.
The component was analyzed for deflection which was determined by hand calculations and it
was optimized to achieve the required strength. The combustion analyses of the main combustor
in fighter class aircraft using computational fluid dynamics software. The calculated the flame
outlet temperature and flameout condition in the combustor. The before and after data were
analyzed and then compared to the hand calculations made during feasibility study.
• Design Project Of Modern Fighter Aircraft”
The basic calculation is made in fighter aircraft of mig-27 and checked the design
parameters in the original calculation.
B.E Aeronautical Engineering From Excel Engineering College Under Anna
University (Chennai) , Secured 7.79 C.G.P.A
2009 HSC from Government Boys Higher Secondary School, uthangarai. secured 70.91%
2007 SSLC, from Government high school, konnappatti. secured 75%
• Availability – 1 month.