SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
FEAR at Fort Adams
2014 Season Orientation Presentation
Fort Adams Overview
Welcome to Fortress of Nightmares, FEAR at Fort Adams! It’s our 10th year of
This is a brief overview of the fort, and its layout.
The Largest Coastal Fortification in the
Volunteer Entrance: EAST GATE
Scare Team: From the
East Gate entrance,
proceed to the Overnight
Barracks for check-in,
makeup, and costuming.
From the East Gate,
proceed to the Security
Office, in front of the
Haunted Officers Quarters
Located in the preserved section of the fort - this attraction features some of the
living quarters of military officers. Your role, will be to startle guests, and guide
them through the rooms by scaring them.
Tunnels of Terror
Located in the South-West corner of the fort, this attraction is where a majority
of volunteers will end up spending their time.
Please note: If you have any known medical conditions that can be agitated by
theatrical atmospheric fog, strobe lights, UV lighting, laser lights, or close and
enclosed spaces, please do not enter this attraction. Instead, ask to volunteer
in another part of the fort.
When you first arrive
All volunteers should plan to arrive by 5pm.
● Check In
○ Scare Team - obtain your scaring location and costume/makeup
○ Security - check in at the security office, and wait there until
○ Volunteer Care - sign in with management, and begin nightly setup.
○ Operations - sign in with management, and begin nightly setup.
Important: The East Gate entrance will be open for volunteers only from 4:40-5:
15. It will then CLOSE until we officially open at 6:00pm.
During the Event
● Please don’t leave your location open. If you must leave your location,
please inform security, and they will backfill while you’re away.
● No food or sugary drinks are allowed in the Tunnels of Terror or Officers
Quarters. Water is allowed. Our concern is nightly creatures like skunks
and racoons. We greatly appreciate your help with this!
● Snacks and Beverages are available each night inside the barracks. A
volunteer care team member will be making rounds with food and drinks
during the night.
When we close...
● Closing time is 10pm - however, that is when we stop ticket sales. We may
run until 11pm some nights. This is unlikely, but it can happen. If you must
leave, please be sure to sign out properly.
● All volunteers must sign out for the night inside the barracks. If you don’t
sign out, we may call you to verify you have left, so we know no one is
locked in the fort.
● Security will announce closing time, and will patrol the fort from the front, to
the back, and make sure all volunteers have been accounted for. Please
wait in your location for a security team member to announce the closure.
Enregistrer les diapositives les plus importantes en les clippant
La fonction clipper permet de recueillir et d’organiser en toute simplicité les diapositives les plus importantes d’une présentation. Vous pouvez conserver vos trouvailles dans des clipboards classés par thèmes.