WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?
• Authenticity and creativity will be the biggest factors in whether a campaign resonates with consumers.
• Brands will strike up more longer-term partnerships with smaller influencers so they can grow their followings together.
• Advancements in CGI and AI technology will allow brands to embrace the weird and wonderful world of virtual influencers
through branded storytelling.
• Influence will become more closely associated with purpose through the rise of 'good influencers'
• Whilst Instagram will remain the preferred platform for influencer marketing, platforms like TikTok will go mainstream with more
brands using the platform and its influencers.
• Brands will realise that they have influencers within their walls that they have yet to discover leading to new influencer employee
• Whilst video in all its forms (Live, IGTV, YouTube, etc) will continue to grow, audio enabled influencer content like podcasts will
become the powerful medium in a marketer's toolkit.