2. Decision making?
It the process of examining your possibilities,
options, comparing them and choosing a
course of action.
3. Decision can be either
programmed or non
• Programmed : decisions that
are simple and routine and
have a pre established
decision making plan.
• Non programmed : decisions
that are new and
complicated and require
thought and creativity.
5. • Perception – “know before you
• Priority – without knowing what
you want there cant be any
decision made about.
• Acceptability – accept whether its
hard or easy if you think your
decision is correct.
• Demands – make sure that no one
gets hurt by your decision.
• Style – don’t be outdated.
• Resources – make your way with
what is available. don’t ask for
more in the region of scarcity.
• Judgment – go on with the correct