Name and ID Of Our Group
• 1.Md. Sarower Hossain Khan(131-23-3440)
• 2. Hasan al Noman (131-23-3461)
• 3. Manik kumar (131-23-3511)
• 3.Kawser Ahamed Raju (131-23-3446)
• 5.Md. Saifur Rahaman(131-23-3311)
Rajshahi Silk is the name given to the silk products produced
in Rajshahi, Bangladesh. It is a famous name in the domain of
clothing, especially in sharees.
Rajshahi silk is a delicate and soft fiber produced from the
cocoons of silkworms and is covered with a protein called
Sericin. There are mainly three varieties of silks.
• Rajshahi houses a number of silk industries and a Silk Research
Institute. The region's sericulture accounts for almost the entire silk
output of Bangladesh.
• Approximately 100,000 people are directly or indirectly employed in
• The environment of Rajshahi is suitable for producing good quality of
Reasons Rajshahi Silk
why silk is so sensational
• Absorbs perspiration, but allows the skin to breathe.
• It washes easily and dries quickly.
• It is highly durable and manages to resist tearing and creases.
• Resistant to dirt and odour.
• It is the most hypoallergenic of all fabrics.
• Silk is the Strongest natural fibre known to man.
• This soft, lustrous fabric is synonymous with luxury and style.