PART II MANAGEMENT ANALYSIS
SECTION 3 ANALYSIS OF THE ORGANIZATIONAL AND TECHNICAL LEVEL
3.1. The essence and objectives of the analysis of organizational and
technical level of production.
3.2. Analysis of the level of equipment, technologies and organization of
3.3. Management level analysis.
• Improving the organizational and technical level of economic activity
is a complex continuous process of its rationalization, which includes
STP and scientific and technical level of production, the structure of
the economic system and management methods.
• The method of analysis of the organizational and technical level is
based on the use of two groups of analytical indicators: the state of
the organizational and technical level of production and the economic
efficiency of its improvement.
• The first group of indicators characterizes the quality and progress of
products, the state of machinery and technology, organization of
production, labor and management.
• The second group of indicators (labor productivity, capital efficiency,
material efficiency, profitability) gives a comprehensive description of
the economic level of production and economic efficiency of
improving the organizational and technical level of production.
• The tasks of the analysis of the organizational and technical level
include: assessment of the state of the organizational and technical
level; establishing its impact on business efficiency.
• Sources of analysis of the organizational and technical level of
production together with the annual report are statistical reporting
data, materials of production and technical services of enterprises
(passport data of machines and equipment, design and estimate
documentation, reports on the operation of equipment, etc.).
The composition of analytical tasks of organizational and technical level and
development of production includes:
• state of the art (source of information: report on the movement, condition
and use of fixed assets);
• level of applied technology (maps of technological processes);
• state of production organization (operational accounting of rhythm);
• level of labor organization (form of labor reporting, photos of the working
• quality of production management (staffing, statistical reporting forms);
• summary indicators of the plan implementation of the enterprise
In the course of the analysis of organizational and technical level and
development of production it is necessary to adhere to such sequence
and stages of carrying out:
• to determine operational indicators of technical level (indicators of
purpose and indicators of reliability);
• production and technological (indicators of technologicalization);
Estimates of the organizational and technical level of production
• state of the art:
a) the proportion of advanced equipment;
b) the proportion of obsolete equipment (compared to the total
number of equipment);
c) specific weight of equipment with different service life (up to 5 years;
from 5 to 10; from 10 to 20 and 20 and more);
d) the coefficient of disposal of equipment:
where Ув - the amount of equipment that left in the period under
analysis, pcs .;
Уп.р. - the number of equipment at the beginning of the year, pcs.
g) the utilization factor of the equipment that is put into operation:
e) the coefficient of intensive use of equipment;
f) the coefficient of extensive use of equipment: 𝐾екст.=
Уневстановленого устаткування, шт.
Унововведеного устаткування, шт.
where Tкуст - calendar time of equipment; Tф.в. - actually worked
h) return on funds TП/Фсер; capital profitability Пр/Фсер.
• level of technology:
a) the share of advanced technological processes, advanced
equipment, typical technological processes;
b) the degree of coverage of workers with mechanized labor:
c) the presence of mechanized (automatic) lines in the total number of
• level of production organization:
a) the level of specialization of production
where Qc - the volume of specialized products;
b) coefficient of rhythmicity;
d) the coefficient of variability of the equipment.
• level of labor organization:
a) the utilization rate of working time;
b) the coefficient of organization of jobs;
c) the coefficient of utilization of workers' qualifications;
d) the share of workers covered by the brigade form of remuneration
(according to the final result).
• indicators that characterize the level of use of objects of labor:
a) the proportion of progressive materials Кв.м = МІІр / Мзаг;
b) the amount of materials used (metal, wood, etc.);
c) turnover ratio of normalized working capital: Ор / SЗК
where Qр - the volume of sold products,
SЗК - the average balance of normalized working capital.
The level of management characterizes the compliance of the
managing system, the object of management, the ability to choose
sound management decisions.
• Management level analysis is carried out in three areas:
- analysis of the organizational structure of management:
- analysis of technical equipment and management methods;
- analysis of the composition of the organization of management staff
• The analytical indicators that characterize the state of government
a) the share of management staff in the total number of industrial
b) technical equipment of managerial work: Фуп/Ру;
Руп – the average number of employees;
c) management efficiency ratio.
Apparemment, vous utilisez un bloqueur de publicités qui est en cours d'exécution. En ajoutant SlideShare à la liste blanche de votre bloqueur de publicités, vous soutenez notre communauté de créateurs de contenu.
Vous détestez les publicités?
Nous avons mis à jour notre politique de confidentialité.
Nous avons mis à jour notre politique de confidentialité pour nous conformer à l'évolution des réglementations mondiales en matière de confidentialité et pour vous informer de la manière dont nous utilisons vos données de façon limitée.
Vous pouvez consulter les détails ci-dessous. En cliquant sur Accepter, vous acceptez la politique de confidentialité mise à jour.