1. ―Legal, Taxation, Incorporation,
Accounts & marketing Consultants,
Event Management as a single door to
PREPARED BY SATYA
COPY RIGHT : STALWART ASSOCIATES
2. What business will we be in?
What will we do?
Company Goals and Objectives
Size of Firm
3. Startup Infrastructure
4. A team of professional’s consultants from
different professions have converged into a
firm – Stalwart Associates. Their rich
experience in respective fields has formed
intelligentsia, capable of providing multi-
faceted services under one roof. They are
Cost Accountants, Chartered Accountant,
Chartered Secretary, Advocates, Marketing
Mangers, Event Managers and Other
Professionals. It is a one Source provider of
practical solutions in a cost effective manner.
5. First Time In India new concept called H-
Its an B2B Hub between corporate clients and
We serve corporate day to day needs.
We allow corporate to concentrate on their
objectives rather then administrative
We provide 24*7 Assistance , available on one
6. Goal Is to reach Forbes Network as India’s No
of One Corporate consultancy firm.
Goal to get Leading Professionals under one
We will upgrade Corporate Managers with PMI
We will Upgrade Corporate with International
7. Every consulting firm is unique, and one important way in
which they differ is size. Firms range from one consultant and
a few support staff to large teams or divisions of
professionals working together to reach the company’s goals.
How do you determine how large your consulting firm should
be? Does bigger always mean better in the world of
So one size does not fit all when it comes to consulting firms.
The size of the firm often depends on its focus as well as
anticipated growth. One thing is clear. Stalwart professionals
insist on hiring people who understand their business
philosophy and share their vision for the future.
8. The economic and statutory environment
becomes more and more complex and
markets become international.
Our will is to follow and to advise our
customers in these new economic evolutions.
9. Assisting the company since its setting-up
and in its daily or specific administration,
Advising it and accompany it in its domestic
and international development, by proposing
it solutions optimizing its development.
10. A business develops through various ways of
targeting prospective customers. A business
can target specific customers or certain
market segments (vertical markets) generally
without singling out any individual customers
or company products.
A full customer relationship cycle (the
customer cycle) includes processes of
developing customer relationships and
processes of selling; implementing and
supporting the solutions
11. Marketing and Sales Consultancy to Firms.
Marketing Sales and Consultants Training and Placement.
Marketing and Sales Presentations and Blue Prints.
Market Research, Marketing Collateral Development, Template Development,
Email Marketing, Direct Marketing, Telemarketing, and Sales Lead
Event Management for Corporate for their Dealer Conferences.
Corporate Trainings for the Marketing and Personality Management.
Legal, Auditing, Company Incorporation, Income Tax and other Taxes Works
Setting up of Virtual offices and Registration of Business to NRI’s who like to
setup their business.
ISO and CMM other Certification Consultancy
PMI Trainings to Corporate Managers
12. Delivery Model
◦ Due Diligence
◦ Solution and deliverables Planning
◦ Implementation and monitoring
◦ Process review and improvement
◦ Knowledge transfer
13. Value Proposition
◦ Clients will select Sales Insight for number of business reasons.
The most prevalent including:
◦ Reducing sales cycle and cost of sales thus optimizing sales time
◦ Positions client business for expansion and helping them in
leveraging opportunities in new markets and geographies.
◦ Dedicated client delivery teams headed by thought leadership in
the outsourcing arena.
◦ High level of customization-process built around client service
◦ Proven methodology and templates assuring reliability and
consistency to clients.
◦ Key focus on quality of service and continuous improvement
through process reengineering.
14. Engagement Model:
◦ Fixed Price:
Engagement may be fixed on hard set of
specifications, or accommodate certain level of
◦ Monthly resource based payment:
Billing is done monthly based on the number and level
of resources utilized.
15. Client Focus: Verticals
◦ Information Technology
◦ Industrial Manufacturing
◦ Real Estate Investment Trust
◦ Financial Services
◦ Business services
16. Promoters Contribution
Invite New Partners with financial
Third Party Unsecured Loans
Banks for Major Projects
17. A centrally located office with in 500/600 sq
ft, partitioned into two cabins
Two Managerial Chairs with Table
Chairs for Consultants
Reception & Executive Assistant Chair
All In one Fax, Printer and Copier
18. Company going to generate the revenue from
the consulting fees from the clients
The business partners associated with
company work on the 70—30% ratio of
The Consultants will be sharing 20% from
30% of Revenue from Clients
The Associated Consultants will be sharing
10% from 30% of Revenue from Clients
Company operates on ROI methodology