SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
What is Self Introduction?
• The act of introducing or the state of being introduced.
• In a simple language Self-introduction is where you tell people who you are,
what you do, what your interests are, where you are from, what you have done
with your life.
• Self Introduction is concerned with telling the person in front of you about
• It seems quite easy to think about that yes its simple I can tell about myself , but
the reality is different.
• There are several places where self introduction is required.
• Interviews being the most common form of those examples.
• Some other places are 1st day in the class , 1st day at the workplace, before
making a speech telling about yourself etc.
Things To Take Care while giving Self Introduction
1. Start with a smile on your face & give details about Name, Place
2. If necessary only add your family details.
3. Tell about your educational details.
4. Share about why you want to do JOB.
5. About your Project in Brief.
6. The person who inspired you a lot.
7. Then about your interests/hobbies.
8. Also how you will spend your time when you are free.
9. Tell about skills.
10. Then conclude by saying THANKS to the Person who is listening
Some More Tips …
• Never use myself, herself, himself(instead of these words u can use
my name is Or i am...
• Never introduce Ur family members names like my dad is Rajeev
and mom is Rashmi (u can use my dad is agent and mom is house
• Don't say my mom is house wife because this is completely wrong
and it will indicate bad meaning (use home maker)
• Always be confident (not over confident)
• Be sure that u are in simple dress scene (like light colors)
• Be with good little smile
• Maintain time punctuality
Good Morning Sir/Madam.
My name is Ayush Garg . I was born and brought up in Delhi only.
As far as my educational qualification is concerned, I have done my graduation from Maharaja Surajmal
Institute which is affiliated to GGSIP University with an aggregate of 75% . I did my schooling from
VVDAV Public School, New Delhi securing 75% in my 12th and 77% in my 10th.
Coming to my family, I live with my mother and my younger sister. My mother works as a Supervisory
Incharge in a School and my sister studies in class 9th.
My strength is I am an optimistic person, I see positive in every situation and I am very patient by nature.
Everyone has weak point but my weakness is that I can't express my emotions in front of my family. I can
overcome this problem discussing with my friends.
Also Its hard for me to say “NO” if someone requests me to do him/her a favor or their set of work.
About my hobbies & interest I spend my free time surfing internet and reading books and interacting with
And finally my short term goal is want to create special identity of myself in your company and my long
term goal is to be a successful personality in my field & the society as well.
That's all about Me Sir/Madam. Thank you for give me an opportunity.
Positive And Negative Traits
• In both cases, the hiring manager is trying to determine what assets you have
that will help you succeed in the job, if you are hired, as well as what could be
• In both cases, it's important to put a positive spin on your attributes when
My Strengths are:
- Self Confidence and Positive attitude.
- Good team worker and dedicated to my work.
- Can easily adapt to any situation.
- Good listener.
- Be friendly with all the people and eager to help.
- Can work in pressure condition and deliver.
My Weakness are:
- Never ashamed to ask small question from others.
- Sometime get annoyed when work does not go according to my plan.
- I Trust people very easily.
- I can not cram up things, I can only learn via practical approach.
• A peer group is both a social group and a primary group of people
who have similar interests ,age, background, and social status .
• The members of this group are likely to influence the person’s beliefs
• Peer groups contain hierarchies and distinct patterns of behavior.
• 18 year olds are not in a peer group with 14 year olds even though
they may be in school together.
• Just as teachers do not share students as a peer group.
• We tend to get influenced by the lifestyle of our peers.
• Their thinking, their choices and their behavior influences us. We feel
compelled to follow them. That's peer pressure.
• It is beneficial to a certain extent. But its negative effects are more
• Peer pressure can be of two types, negative and positive.
• The section of society which is most vulnerable to the effects of peer
pressure is of teenagers.
• Adolescents are also a party to peer pressure.
• In Adolescence peer pressure leads to smoking , drinking, doing drugs
and many other unlawful and health affecting things.
Positive Traits Of My Peer Group
• Adopting Good Habits
• Exposure to the World
• Giving Up Bad Habits
• Helping each other in every problem.
• Giving Valuable advice and suggestions
as and when required.
• Standing by with each other for
all types of fights to pounce upon.