SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
○ 1) Boost traffic to our website by way of social
media sites by 20% by the end of 2015.
○ 2) Boost engagement rates on Facebook and
Twitter by 30% by the end of 2015.
○ 3) Increase online sales via our e-commerce
store by 10% by the end of 2016.
● Roadmap that ties tactics together to reach
objectives. Keeps efforts in sync.
● Discuss what platforms you will use and why, as
well as key messages.
● Should have specific strategy for each objective.
○ For objective #3, to boost online sales:
○ Persuade consumers that our products are top
of the line and our online shopping experience
is superior to competitors. Utilize Facebook,
Twitter and YouTube by showcasing our latest
products in video format. Links drive people to
our online store.
● Who is your target audience?
● Which platform(s) best fit this objective? Why?
● What are you trying to sell?
● Typically, a number of tactics are needed to help
accomplish an objective.
● This is where you provide your ideas.
● Be creative. Think promotions, contests,
advertising, types of content, examples, etc
○ Carry out promotion on Twitter where every
day throughout the month of February we will
give away a $50 gift card to Gertrude Hawk to
one lucky winner. Participants just need to
follow us and use the hashtag #TweetforSweets
to enter. We will use SproutSocial to carry out
the campaign and it will be supported by
● What will you be measuring?
● How often will you track?
● What software do you need?
○ Objective #1, boost social referrals on site.
○ Tactic #1: Participate in daily blogging efforts
and share these posts on Twitter, Facebook,
Google+, and LinkedIn to drive people back to
○ We will use Google Analytics to measure how
many visitors we have coming to the website.
We will use filters to identify how many visitors
directly came from social media sites.
Things to remember
● Identify target audience first, this will help with
● How much do tactics cost and how much is in my
budget? Measure ROI.
● Show examples. Be creative. Be specific.
● Social media plan should be one component of
your overall marketing plan.
● Individually, choose a company.
● Develop the following:
● As a group, we’ll discuss your ideas and
brainstorm on how to best measure them.
Next week, we will discuss…
● Content Creation and Blogging
● To do:
○ Read Chapter 10
○ Read articles from #UticaCollegeSM and
○ Quiz next week
● Arruda, W. (2013, August 27). Three elements of an effective social media strategy.
● Cronin, A. (2014, January 20). 7 Things to Include in Your Brand’s Social Media
Strategy. ClickZ. Retrieved on February 8, 2014 from
● Evans, D. (2012). Social Media Marketing: An Hour A Day, 2nd Edition. Indianapolis:
● Sandler, J. (2012, December 26). Your social media marketing plan in 5 easy steps.
ClickZ. Retrieved on February 6, 2014 from
● Shandrow, K. L. (2013, September 16). 10 questions to ask when creating a social-
media marketing plan. Entrepreneur. Retrieved on February 6, 2014 from