2. The association „Smart hub“ was founded primarily to engage
and encourage young people into lifelong
learning, selfemployment and employment.
3. Our mentor is Saša
Petar, Ph.D., professor
consultant, author of 21
business books and
articles. Most students
and participants of
describe Saša as a
professional with strong
vision and lots of
ideas, who knows how to
impart knowledge to
young people and
motivate them to develop
their own ideas.
4. The opening of the global labour market for young people
in Croatia, except for the unstable conditions in the local
labour market, creates a growing need for additional
knowledge, that can not be acquired during formal
5. Nowadays, competitive knowledge is multidisciplinary and social
while business environment is multicultural. We want to focus
ourselves on sharing knowledge, promoting and exchanging
experiences in order to engage and encourage our members into
life-long learning, self-employment and exceptional communication
with their environment. That is the only way to create an effective
background for successful long-term personal and business decision
6. In the framework of the global market, the competitiveness comes
only from one's knowledge, cooperation with colleagues from other
business sectors and contacts with potential buyers of their
ideas, services and products. This is where we interfer to make it
7. Our mission at the Smart hub is to provide professional
development opportunities for our members by organizing
various projects, seminars, trainings, events and other kinds
of youth gathering.
8. We tend to prepare students and postgraduates for real-life
business situations that are often remorseless to ones who do
not understand the laws of business enviroment functioning.
9. We also try to emphasize practical techniques and methods
for conducting business that will basically lead individuals to
achieve their competitiveness in general. This can also be a
huge advantage for Croatia on the global labour market.
10. Modern means of communication speed up the process of delivering
but they slow down the process of their creation.
So, meet other people. Offer your ideas.
Listen other ideas. Learn.
(Saša Petar, Ph.D., 6th Smart Hub event, April 2013.)