• APA style is the most adopted form of styling for academic writing and documents such as journal articles and books.
• Most classes in psychology require writing papers in APA style specified in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (released in its sixth edition).
• APA style describes the rules for manuscripts for students and academic writers in psychology.
• The rules of this type of styling includes areas such as the content, structure of the manuscript, style of writing, references, and preparation guidelines for manuscript publication in a journal.
• APA style breaks papers into sections, which aids clear presentation of information and allows ease of readability for readers.
Who Uses APA Style?
India Number: +91-8754446690
UK Number: +44-1143520021