SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
3 Simple Homemade Body Wash Recipes
Jayanandini 30/01/2016 Beauty & Care Leave a comment 10 Views
Did you tired of using the store-bought bath goods? Do you need something natural &
easy to make at home? Making the body wash is simple and easy! Many excellent
recipes can use to make an all-natural body wash so that one can have soft, and
glowing skin. So forget about the chemical-filled bath waves that you see in many
advertisements, & make the own at home & get the healthy skin to have always
required. Read on to know more!
Homemade Body Wash Recipes
Here is the look at three recipes that you can use to make soft & safe natural body
Recipe 1: Honey Body Wash
Honey is one of the best nature’s moisturizer. By using it in the homemade body wash,
you make sure the skin is hydrated & smooth each day. For this scrub, you just require
the ingredients incorporating your favorite essential oil.
Castile soap or liquid and unscented: ½ cup
Raw Honey: ¼ cup
Melted coconut oil: ¼ cup
Essential oil (sweet orange, lemon, grapefruit or eucalyptus works great) : 10 -15
1. Flutter the honey, coconut oil, & essential oil together until well-mixed.
2. Add the teaspoon of Vitamin E oil if you wish.
3. Gently add the soap & stir softly to make sure that do not create suds.
4. Pour it out into the bottle & shake well it before using every time.
5. You now have the body rinse that smells fantastic & leaves the skin feeling soft &
Recipe 2: Coconut Oil Body Wash
If you have extra-dry skin, there is annihilation better than coconut oil. It keeps the
skin moisturized, & also protects the skin from infection & skin disorders. This natural
body wash will give you the luxurious body wash that you love your skin. Know
more Benefits of using Night Creams
Castile soap i.e., unscented : 2 cups
Melted coconut oil : 3 tablespoons
Rose water : 1 cup
Lavender essential oil : 15 – 20 drops
1. Mix all ingredients together in the quart-sized container or pot.
2. Shake smoothly until the ingredients have mingled well.
3. That is it. You can leave the body wash in the jar or pour it out into the squeeze
4. Always shake before using it.
5. You can use it as the face wash too, as it is soft on the skin.
6. It is sure to be enjoyed by everyone at home.
Recipe 3: Neem Body Wash
An all-natural body wash healthy and nourishing, & the neem in it keeps bacteria &
viruses away. Shea butter & coconut oil will make sure that the skin has moisturized &
soft every day. It is a body wash that has loads of goodness to the skin.
Distilled water: 6 cups
Neem leaf extract: 10 drops
Shea butter soap: ½ bar
Coconut oil: ½ cup
Bentonite clay : 1 tablespoon
Lavender essential oil : 15 drops
1. First, take the soap bar, coarsely chop it into pieces & then mix it to make the fine
2. Next, take the large bowl & put the distilled water & the soap in it over medium-high
flame until the soap melts.
3. Once it has melted, in goes the coconut oil & allow it melt too.
4. Now you can add the clay. Making it into the paste first will make it simpler to include
into the mixture, so you will need to do that.
5. Once everything has mixed well, take the bowl away from the heat & pour out the
mixture into the containers. As it cools, the ingredients will depart – so shake it for
every 15 minutes or so. Once the soap mix has cooled entirely, add the neem
essence & essential oil. The lavender essential oil will conceal the neem scent & give
the homemade body wash an unbelievable fragrance. It will make the skin oh-so-soft
& benefit it in more steps than one. Read more Some of the homemade remedies for
As you can see, making the all-natural body rinse at home can be quick & simple. With
these excellent body wash recipes, one can say goodbye to all those chemical products
you find in stores & make your skin soak in all the amazing benefits of these mild body
Share us your opinions how this article has helped you. Give comment in the box