3. Presentation at a glance
• Importance of becoming
effective, effectiveness can be learnt.
• Habits shape us, so, adopt
• Build trust in relationship.
• Learn habits of Private/public victory
• The 'Inside-Out' approach to personal and
interpersonal effectiveness means to start first
with self; even more fundamentally, to start with
the most inside part of self. With your
paradigms, your character, and your motives.
5. The key for success for living
6. How do we decide between
character and personality ethics
7. The Power of a Paradigm
• A paradigm is :
– A frame of reference, a model
– A perception, assumption
– A mental map
9. Being Is Seeing
Be See Think Feel Behave
• We cannot change our seeing without
changing our being