16. Type of Community Structure
A type of a well-defined generalizing process. Generalized leaders link many
interest fields and continuous attention is given to identifying new action
problems and improving interactional patterns throughout the local society.
There is a high level of activity and coordination within one or more interest
but little among interests areas.
It split run across rather than along interest lines. In such communities,
ethnic, political or class distinctions separate local residents such that there
is bifurcation on almost any questions that might rise.
sometimes called vacuum and is really no structure at all.
21. True or False
1. Social Change is an alteration of behavior and cultural values over
2. Karl Marx defined power as a chance of man to realize their own
will in a communal action.
3. Community leader is a designation for a person who is perceived to
represent a community.
4. Citizens are the agents of community change.
5. Connection is the capacity to create linkages among individuals,
family and organization.