1. The land of Pench is home to a multitude of resorts and hotels that promise
a star gilded accommodation for the travelers and tour enthusiasts. Since
the land is visited by an array of foreigners and Indian travelers, the hotels
have lined up numerous world-class facilities in their catalogue. When it
comes to customer-friendliness and satisfaction, V-Village resorts leaves no
stone unturned. We at Village Machaan promise our guests a memorable
stay which includes all of Natures endless bounty, Tiger Jungle Safari, Bird
watching, Night Safari in Buffer Zone, Glorious Sun Rise and Sun set and an
adventure of a Lifetime.. So Come and enjoy what Pench and The Machaan
Village Resorts has to offer our esteemed guests.
Kindly do not forget our iconic ‘TIGER’.
Pench National Park - Where Man Meets Beast
The surroundings of Pench National Park are the original setting of Rudyard Kipling’s, and is
also known as Mowgli’s Land.
Your Pench Jungle adventure would be awe-inspiring with wildlife safari where The King
himself, The Tiger, awaits and beckons you at this glorious Reserve.
The complete area of Pench National park is 758 sq kms.
Welcome to Pench National Park
2. Visit The Realm Of The Sovereign
(Village Machaan) – TIGER
Experience the adventure trip of a lifetime in the pristine forests of
Pench Tiger Reserve by taking a chance of seeing a Wild Tiger with your
3. Let Your Excursion begin at Village Machaan
Village Machaan is nestled amidst lush greenery and idyllic surroundings
4. Explore Natures Endless Bounty and Lush Green surroundings
with our winged visitors
1. Manicured lawns and the surrounding landscaped areas add an ambience that
enhances the beauty of the resort.
2. Nature Walks, Bird watching assisted by a Naturalist on our property.
3. Regular visitors – Langurs and the deer family, birds and butterflies.
5. Exclusive Cottages With Inimitable Machaans
1. Individual air-conditioned cottages with personal lawns. Gazebo's or Machaans.
2. An added attraction is a natural stream which runs as the backdrop of the property.
3. Avenued pathways lead to beautifully appointed cottages.
6. Live your fantasy in our dream cottages
1. Cottages are individually placed with plush interiors.
2. Exclusively designed for senior citizen and differently abled.
3. Special cottage for romantic interlude.
4. Luxurious Interiors to make your stay comfortable.
11. Luxurious air-conditioned Glass Cottages with Gazebo’s or Machaan and personal lawns.
Special cottages for Differently-abled/senior citizens. The entire property is wheelchair
Honeymoon package with a special cottage for Newly Weds.
Located in the middle of the forest with a Natural stream as the backdrop.
Gallery and Machaan sit-outs , Bird’s eye view from the Machaan.
Restaurant " Palms" offers sumptuous culinary delights.
LCD TV's with multilingual channels, intercom and tea & coffee makers in each cottage.
WIFI Facility, Room heaters and DVD Players on request.
Conferencing hall with seating capacity of 80 persons with AV facility. Equipped for MICE.
Team of in-house professional trainers.
Laundry services within 24hrs.
Doctor on call. First Aid assistance.
Activities and games for children, adolescents and adults
Resort is Bird watchers paradise.
Live Music, Live Barbecue, Candle light dinner can be arranged.
Enlighten your spirits with raging bonfire in the quadrangle.
12. Adventure of Thrilling Tiger Jungle Safari
Nocturnal Night Safaris and drives in open Jeeps
Guided Nature walk in the densely wooded forest and Bird watching activity.
Nights drive and dinner in the Jungle
Explore your creative side in pottery workshop
Experience Picnics in the jungle
Sunset and boating at Kohka lake
Tribal village walk and Village safari
Wild life movie shows
Dip pool and trampoline for children.
Indoor Recreational Facility – Billiards, Table- tennis, Variety of board games
Out door – Badminton, basket ball, cricket, Bicycle and many more tribal games
Swimming pool to keep you cool.
Massage facility to relax your weary bones.
Rejuvenate your spirit with Yoga and meditation
Enjoy traditional tribal folk dance .
Savor your meals in the wilderness.
Medicinal plant informative trip to the forest.
Pick up and drop from Airport and Railway station.
Customize tour packages to meet the individual requirements.
Ideal for wildlife safari tours, adventure tourism, Pleasure seeking tourist groups, families,
and above all romance in the Jungle.
Excursions and Activities
13. Jungle Plan : 2 Night / 3 Days Or 3 Night / 4 Days
Jungle Plan - Packages are as follows for Pench – Village Machaan
Accommodation for a couple in Glass cottages with private Gazebo’s
American Plan - Morning tea, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Adventurous morning Jungle safari
Enlighten your spirits by raging bonfire
Indoor games i.e Billiards/ Snooker, Table tennis, Board games.
Outdoor games i.e Swimming pool, bicycle, badminton, cricket and many more
Nocturnal Night safari in open Jeep
Relax your weary bones with massage therapy
Visit to Sunset point at Kohka lake
Explore creative side at potters workshop
Experience real India with guided Tribal village walk
Pick up & drop from Nagpur by AC Vehicle
2 Night/ 3 Days - Jungle Plan
3 Night / 4 Days – Jungle Plan
Doctors re – union
14. Fact Sheet
Particulars Plan 1 Night / 2 Days
Rack Rate Net Rate
Glass cottage with Machaan
APAI Plan 9500 7000
Cottage under twin occupancy CP Plan 6500 5500
Extra Bed (5-12 years) APAI Plan 2000 1800
Extra Bed (12 years & above) APAI Plan 2500 2000
Honeymoon cottage - special package APAI Plan 12500 11000
Incentive scheme for the Team……
10% Commission on any of the below deals
After 15 bookings the stay at Village Machaan for 1 Night / 2 Days complimentary for a
family with 2 adults and 2 children
Packages to be offered
1. Individual booking - Family or couple - 2 Night/ 3 Days
2. Group booking – 6 persons or more
3. Corporate package
4. Tie ups with pharma companies to offer to doctors family as a package
5. Incentive packages
6. Family re-union
7 . Doctors re – union
17. Contact Details
Pench National Park,
District - Seoni - 480881
M. P. India
Web site: www.vvillageresorts.com