SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
What ‘I’ tried to capture in this presentation????
Tips and Tricks
DO-Not wait for motivation, just click
whatever comes to mind.
Who is gonna ask you?
Remember “yoU alwayS havE a “DELETE”
Here we begin with BEGINNERS
• Are you really a beginner? Why do you think
• Just try an remember how many photos you
clicked in your
• cousins marriage?
• Niece birthday?
• You know it right!
• Just taking a new step right?
which camera is the best?
• The Best Camera Is The One You Have
With You At The Right Moment.
Its worthless if you own a Big expensive
DSLR and can’t carry always!
Convert your SmartPhone
camera into DSLR
Yes you read it right.
Its your third eye.
Well “If you are here
means you either like Mobile photography as a challenge or
YOU DONT OWN A CAMERA”
Don’t feel bad, Don’t even ‘I’ own.
• Master these techniques before anything else.
1. Light Your Subject Well
• Better the light better the image.
• ‘LUX’ increases clarity in your subject.
• If possible shoot outside or turn on
lights when shooting inside.
• Click ‘Auto focus’ cursor on any ‘Darker’
image part, this increases your Lux
Which ones better?
2.Keep Your Subject clear
• Camera phone images tend to be small due to low
resolution (although varies).
• So fill up your view finder with your subject to save
having to zoom in on the subject in editing it later.
• It decreases quality even more but subject is clearer
3. Keep Still
• The more steady your camera phone-
clearer your image will be.
• Especially important in low light situations
where the camera will select longer
shutter speeds to compensate for the lack
• One trick is to lean your camera phone(or
the hand holding it) against a solid object
(like a tree, wall, ledge) when taking shots.
• Keep in mind that many camera phones
also suffer from ‘shutter lag’.
4. Set The Focus
• Most important thing to look out for when taking a photo is to
make sure that your subject is in sharp focus.
• To set the focus on the Phone camera you simply tap the
screen where your subject is in the frame.
• A small square/sphere will appear to confirm the focus point.
• If your subject is moving around, make sure you tap the
screen just before you take the shot to ensure that they are in
• Never miss that moment which you want as an image!
• Click it!
• Don’t worry if image is blur, you can edit them later.
• Don’t worry if images are blur or low in contrast, you can edit
• Save it.
you got it !
6. Edit Images Later
• Its fun to use your camera phone’s inbuilt editing and effects.
• Editing pictures later on your computer produces much better
• Take your shots in color at high resolution to keep your
options open on how to treat it later.
• You can always make it black and white on your computer, but
you can’t make it color if you take it in Black and White mode.
7.Avoid Using the Digital Zoom
• If the zoom is a ‘digital zoom’ it will decrease the quality of
your shot to use it (you’ll end up with a more pixilated shot)..
• You can always edit your shot later using photo editing
software on your computer.
• If zoom is ‘Optical zoom’ then its okay to use when neccesary.
8.TIMING IS ALL THAT MATTERS
• Perfect picture means perfect timing.
• That moment you captured can only be re-lived with that
• Press and hold the capture button (for burst shots).
• Select the perfect image later.
1.Clean The Lens
• Your Phone spends a lot of time in your pocket bag or in your
• Results- it will get dirty.
• Dirt, dust & fingerprints on lens effect quality of photos.
• There’s no point trying to take great photos if the glass of the
lens is dirty.
2.Use external LED flashlight
For better lighting with little investment.
• Yes, you can get a lens for your SmartPhone.
• They vary from small a small clip on to a long lens.
• Prefer one that clips on so it stays in place.
• lenses Includes;
• Macro lens - Close-ups
• Fisheye lens - gives a rounded look
• Wide-Angle Lens - captures a wider angle photo.
• Tripod isn't a necessity for all photos, but if you are taking
shots at night or of fast moving objects, the tripod can help
you steady the smartphone.
• Shaky photos are a problem with smartphone photos.
• Be sure you hold the phone very still while taking the photo
and for a few seconds after.
• This list of tools would not be complete without the selfie
• While it helps with group selfies or selfies with scenery
behind you, you can also use it for the rear camera.
• Turn the camera around in the clamp and shorten the stick.
• This works well for taking movies while walking.
• The Bluetooth remote works well with the tripod or selfie
• If you want to take group photos with you in it.
• The remote connects to your Smartphone via Bluetooth.
• Then the phone can be a few feet away and you can snap a
• This can help with the shaky photos too because you don't
need to touch the phone at all.
• Thank you all..
• Please comment and reply back.