We at Weekdone (https://weekdone.com) often question ourselves and our customers:
How to get maximum out of our workweek? How to find time for the work that really matters?
Taking information from our blog post (https://blog.weekdone.com/top-10-ways-for-a-productive-week/), here's a list of 10 guidelines that are easy to implement right now and can bring great results:
1. Limit the number of your plans
2. Focus hard on one thing only and don’t give up until it’s done.
3. List your progress and reflect on it at the end of the week.
4. If you feel stuck, communicate the problem.
5. Say no.
6. Plan your next week on Friday.
7. Focus on outcomes and results, not on process or actions.
8. Share plans with others and let them know what you’re working on.
9. Divide your week into regular functional area days.
10. Don’t overload others with information.
All in all, you can enjoy your daily work much more by limiting yourself to a smaller number of important goals and executing those really well. Keep it simple. Declutter. You’ll do more by doing less.
To plan your productive week and monitor progress, try out Weekdone.