• Tell me about yourself // Walk me through your resume
• If your co-workers were here, what would they say about you?
• Tell me about a time you had to take leadership.
• Tell me about a time you had to work with someone difficult.
• Do you have any questions for me?
Questions for the Interviewer
• Not just an opportunity to ask questions, rather a chance to really
showcase interest, good fit, and impress them
• Don’t ask the basic questions that could be answered through
research and homework
• How did you start your career and why did you come here?
• What has been your biggest contribution to the company?
• What’s your point-of-view on (industry related topic)?
• What difficulties have you faced recently that challenged you to
Notes de l'éditeur
Assume you do your research about the company and position firstTypical Questions40% Story / Quality30% Questions at the end30% Non Verbal CommunicationHow to respond to themTell me about yourself / Walk me Through your resume / tell your storyTell me about a time you