2. *A simple and effective form of relaxation that assists your body in its own self-healing. *A wonderfully beneficial thing to do for yourself. *A vital part of your integrated healthcare plan.
3. Hi, I’m Lyn Ayre and I’m a Reiki Practitioner and Teacher. I’d like to tell you something about Traditional Usui Reiki. Please, pick up a copy of my brochure and visit my website for more information.
4. I have come from a place of utter and complete illness (Lupus and probable MS) to relative wellness in just under a year using Reiki every day. Here is some general information so you can decide what you would like to do.
5. Reiki is a light-touch, energy-based relaxation modality that uses Universal Life Force Energy to balance and harmonize the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels of the body.
6. It is a tool to help one develop conscious awareness, release withheld emotions and energy blocks, and create a sense of overall balance.
7. During a session, the client lays fully clothed on a massage table. The practitioner uses light touch above or on the energy centers of the body to facilitate balance, harmony and relaxation. Soft scents, music, and lighting deepen the relaxation response.
8. Reiki supports medical treatments, often improving or eliminating the unwanted side-affects of any needed drug-therapy. Pain relief is another thing Reiki provides. A feeling of overall good health is often felt after several sessions.
9. It is complementary to other healing modalities and is of growing interest to medical doctors, dentists, physiotherapists, psychologists, chiropractors, and massage therapists.
10. Anyone can benefit from a Reiki session with a trained Reiki practitioner. The practitioner may want to see you several times in the first week or two to get the energy system aligned and balanced. Then there is the option of continuing sessions, coming in every two to four weeks.
11. If you wish to learn Reiki, you should do some research about which kind of Reiki you wish to learn and from whom. Talk to your friends and acquaintances to see if you can get a referral to a Reiki Master in your area. Or Contact the Canadian Reiki Association.
12. In Reiki, Master means teacher. Master also means that the student has come far enough along in his or her development that troublesome lifestyle habits and limiting belief systems are taking less and less time and energy away from living a fully conscious life.
13. Give Reiki a try. You will never regret the time you take to look after yourself. You benefit and your family also reaps the rewards. Call for an appointment today. 604-524-8565