2. WHY I LOVE SOCCER (AND YOU SHOULD TOO)
Reasons why I love soccer are as follows:
1)I love it. Yes, there are moments when some
aspects of soccer are a pain, but those moments
are outweighed by my genuine love for the game.
2)I believe soccer fosters the formation of healthy
fitness, eating, sleeping, and study habits.
3)I believe that soccer has allowed me to develop
team building skills.
3. INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT SOCCER
Here are a few things you may not know about
1. Soccer is called football in practically every
country except the U.S. and Canada.
2. Soccer is the most popular sport in the world.
3. Soccer players run an average of six miles
during every game.
4. Over one billion fans watch World Cup Soccer