Singapore may be the smallest country in Southeast Asia
but it has emerged as one of the best places to live in
Asia with a very high quality of life measurement.
A Dream Destination!
Singapore has achieved the American dream, but not in
the American way. It is a prosperous, clean city, with
imposing skyscrapers and glittering shopping centers.
The multinational corporations of the world are
welcome here; you can buy any brand name you've ever
heard of. The highways are lined with tropical flowers
and crowded with BMWs.
Reasons for moving to Singapore
• Singapore is ranked #1 on the 'World's Easiest Place to
• Singapore's tax system is highly attractive owing to its
low tax rates and tax incentive.
• Quality of life in Singapore is comparable to Western
• The country is safe, environment friendly and
Benefits of Working in Singapore
• Working hours (40 per week)
• Paid leaves (14 per year)
• High average salaries
• Social security benefits
Places to Visit!!
• Marina Bay sands
• Singapore flyer
• Singapore Zoo
• Gardens by the Bay
• Universal studios
• Sentosa Island
• Sands Skypark observation deck
• Supertree grove
Culture in Singapore
Its contemporary modern culture consists of a combination
of Asian and European cultures, mainly by Malay, South
Asian, East Asian and Eurasian influences. Singapore has
been dubbed as a country where "East meets West",
"Gateway to Asia" and a "Garden city".