1. Adam P. Noble
Graphic Designer • User Experience Designer • Marketer
19621 Winslow Rd., 1st Floor, Shaker Heights, OH 44122
(216) 533-7532 | www.adampnoble.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Empathy is at the core of all good design. Communication, collaboration,
understanding & solving problems. Empathy enhances all of these. I’m passionate
about using these skills and my empathy to create stunning, effective, and efficient
solutions that delight users and create value.
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Graphic Design
• Requirements Gathering
• HTML & CSS
• Website maintenance
• CRM systems
• Video & Animation
• Scrum/Agile Methods
• User Experience Testing
• Market Research
• Art Direction
• Digital Photography
Education Bachelor’s of Fine Arts (5-year Foundation Program)
Cleveland Institute of Art
Major in Illustration, Minor in Graphic Design
Experience 2009-2016: Director of Marketing & User Experience, Graphic/Interaction/UX Designer (Prev)
Monarch Teaching Technologies - Creators of VizZle Special Education Software
• Created Visual, Interaction, UX, and Graphic Design and Advertising for VizZle, MTT’s software for
students with autism and special needs. During this time, grew to 36,000
• Conducted user experience research, wireframing and prototyping - notably, influenced management
to reduce scope on a mobile app project, resulting in VizZle beating all competitors to market with that
functionality and leading in that area for more than
• Created innovative advertising and promotions, including a contest that let to an approximate 15%
increase in online traffic, and a 200% increase in facebook engagement.
• Managed email marketing (Mailchimp & Hubspot), social media, and content marketing.
Led reorganization and segmentation efforts for our database.
2004-2008: Production Artist
NAS Recruitment Communications
• Using InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, produced advertising for newspapers and magazines on
• Saved company money by catching costly mistakes, such as a misprinting on a $5000 billboard, and
streamlining and simplifying file setup.
• As part of the special Interactive Team, created web graphics with Photoshop and HTML (both with
Dreamweaver and coding directly in text editors, utilizing CSS for layout).
• Given responsibility of managing and maintaining database of client’s branding standards.
2000-2005: Gallery Guard
Cleveland Museum of Art
• Protected artwork and provided world-class customer service.
Ongoing: Freelance Graphic Design and Illustration
• Autism Society Branding & Logo
• Social Media Banners and Collateral
• Wedding/event invitations
• Business cards/identity design
• Logo for Cleveland Auto Show (2005-2007)
• Product illustration
• Editorial illustration
• Newsletter design