Ce diaporama a bien été signalé.
www.kendephotography.com | 773-278-7723 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Known for sculpting with light to create evocative portraits of consumer products, consistently
exceeding the expectations of marketing clients by providing excellent artistic direction, cus-
tomer service, cost effectiveness, and efficiency.
• Producing high quality digital still and motion photography
• Managing photography schedules, deadlines, resources and budgets
• Sourcing freelance staff, locations, props and talent
• Mentoring and instructing assistant photographers and staff
• Negotiating legal issues in regards to locations, props, and talent
• Maximizing the use of the latest photographic software and hardware
• Fostering an “entrepreneurial” ethic to outstanding customer service
• Utilizing photographic techniques to evoke the desired consumer response
• Developing visual images to achieve the marketing goals of clients
Photographer/Studio Manager, B. Kende Photography 1990 - 2015
• Dial For Men: Innovated creative lighting to enhance the texture of a two dimensional
surfaces, while accurately capturing the color. Producing a photograph of the product to
enhance the attitude of the advertisement.
• Orchard Supply Hardware: Maintained a long-term relationship by providing outstanding
customer service, when working on marketing campaigns. There was a measurable increase of
sales for the products advertised.
• Life Fitness: Directed models to create natural and real looking situations and produce new
branding for a line of exercise equipment. The imagery looked dynamic and energetic.
• Craftsman Tools: Developed lighting techniques to ensured efficiency and highlighted the
sculptural quality of the tools. The client was very pleased with the results.
• Nintendo: Managed a multi-talented team to produce images that ran in magazines. The
team included professional models, an art director, art buyer, model maker, prop stylist and
• Reebok: Enhanced the creative direction of the advertising campaign by aging the props to
give a documentary feel to the final photographs. The advertisements won awards.
• Dewalt Power Tools: Collaborated with the art director to develop a unique lighting style for
the advertising campaign.
• Hu-Friedy: Created photography of their dental instruments in a clinical environment. The
respect for the location and the proper use of the medical equipment was required to insure
the success for the assignment.
Benjamin R. Kende
• Samsung: Coordinated a project that included motion and still photography with a very short
schedule. Was able to deliver finished project within budget and time constraints.
• Kellogg’s: Sourced locations and constructed sets for the Smart Start cereal advertising
campaign.The resulting photography ran in many magazine advertisements.
• Houston Astros: Directed six television commercials, quickly gained the respect of client and
team by demonstrating strong leadership.
• McDonalds: Produced photography for Happy Meals using a street casted model. The studio
found a child who match the needs of the project and who was visually expressive. This child
had never modeled before.
Photographer/Researcher, TriStar Investors 2012 - 2015
• Produced on site digital photography that aided in the acquisition of profitable cell tower
• Managed the budget and organized site survey team schedules.
• Communicated surveying strategies to other teams, helping them to increase quality and
• Developed landowner research strategies resulting in a 40% increased success rate.
Chair and Board Member, American Photographic Artists, Midwest chapter 2004 - 2010
Guide chapter to increase active membership, doubled member participation on the board
Event Director, River Forest Campfire Scouts, River Forest, IL 2002 - 2005
Developed outdoor learning experiences for children
Equipment Coordinator/Coach, River Forest Youth Soccer, River Forest, IL 2004 - 2006
Improved the efficiency of the storage facility
• MAT, Education, National Louis University, Chicago, IL
• BFA, Photography, Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY
English, Hebrew, and German; learning Spanish