1. Calvin Wee
+65 96877958, firstname.lastname@example.org
To inculcate operation excellence through effective use of technology and people asset management.
SKILL & ABILITIES
C level engagement to propose and provide cross borderbusiness navigating solution aligning Business
Goal through embracing Information Technology.
Supplier engagement and industrial benchmarking in next generation solution to reduce cost of
ownership yet delivering increasing required performance.
Drive standardization across different entities & locality to provide common learning, benchmarking and
common interface to downstream systems or customers.
MANUFACTURING INTELLIGENCE & ANALYTICS
Assured critical operation navigation to enable lights off manufacturing operations in line or exceed
targeted KPI and operation optimization. Continuous operation consultation, design and implementation
of sandbox applications to identify and implement area of focus for operation improvement.
FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE & ANALYSIS
Provide insight into effective use of resources (cost analysis) and Demand & Sales performance (Sales
forecast, projection and actual sales analysis)
Continuous user engagement and consulting in strategic perspectives by re-tooling processes to achieve
enterprise objective such as cost saving, cost avoidance, quality improvement and etc. Implemented
diversified process innovation in Operation, Quality and Yield processes and developed simple in house
workflow system for a smarter information at hand workplace.
Diversified system integration to promote simplification of data exchange and consolidated data analysis
(ERP, HRMS, MES, EM, YMS, SPC and DWH).
IT PROJECT & PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
Certified Project Management Professional managed million dollar projects for effectiveness. Worked
with wide spectrum of IT solutions including: Manufacturing Dispatch (RTD, AM), Oracle ERP, Promis &
SiView MES, Camline SPC Quality System, KLA-Tencor ACE XP, Defects, BI: Qlikview, Business Objects,
Discoverer, Datawarehouse, Datastage, CRM & Collaboration : Salesforce, Yammer etc.
Project management including design, resource allocation, budgeting, hardware selection and acquisition
to installation, SDLC, risk control, manage user and management expectation and scope control.
SNR MANAGER, STATS CHIPPAC LTD
Jun 2014 – Present
Reporting to CIO providing Project Management in:
1. Technology Intelligent Enterprise in providing C level Business Intelligence in Finance, Demand
Management, Pricing, Operation Management, Test Operation thru the use of Datastage ETL and
QlikView BI Tool.
2. Work Flow Systems in providing Work Flow to Operations thru the use of Lotus Notes and K2.
3. Implementation of Sharepoint 365 for Project document repository, Project Tracking, Support
Tickets Management, Work Instructions Repository, Issue tracking, Training Repository,
4. Collaborations tools: Lync for offshore communication, SalesForce on Sales collaborations,
Yammer on Enterprise Social collaborations.
DIRECTOR, EZYWORK SOLUTIONSPTE LTD (90%OWN)
Jun 2012 – Jun 2014
Retail business startup, product and supplier sourcing, accounting and project management. Established
annual turnover of S$200k with 1 Sales Manager.
LED Lightings. One of the quality LED lights supplier that has own Singapore Safety Mark
endorsed LED Driver.
Point of Sales systems. Distributor of one of the top seller in China point of sales system for
Chinese Food and Beverage companies. Intensive engagement to drive English version available
and retail POS system.
Leverage on Government grants for small enterprise, focus on providing tailored solutions
included HRMS, CRM, Warehouse Management, Supply Chain Management and operation
3. automation applications. Area of work including tendering, SOW, contract scope, contract terms,
MANAGER,GLOBAL FOUNDRIESPTE LTD (FORMER CHARTERED SEMICONDUCTORMFG LTD)
Jul 1996 -10 Jun 2012
Managed teams of highly specialized IT application managers and professional to provide mission critical
operation business intelligence and Manufacturing Dispatch to all business units.
Consult and provide solutions to all users on operation business intelligence and related activities.
Consult and provide integration requirements between manufacturing system and IT systems including
financial, HR and customer systems.
Program and project management on application and hardware solutions including continuous
improvement, obsoleting replacement or new implementation.
Enterprise Architecture Approval Board Member.
Major Project achievements include:
1. Design, implement and manage Manufacturing Datamarts saving USD2million.
2. Implement and manage AMAT RTA & AM to improve time to delivery by 20% in SGP FABs.
3. Design, implement and manage customer yield information system with compliance to customer
data retention requirements and was the first support team to be awarded operation Best In
4. Initiated, design and implement HNS (Chartered acquired) operation data integration saving
downstream system integration effort of USD300k.
5. Initiated, design and implement Global Foundries (Being acquired) Common Platform for
operation data integration saving downstream system integration effort of USD500k.
6. Operation consultation to Global Foundries Dresden in IDM to Foundry manufacturing processes
transformation and reduced foundry phase in by 3 months.
7. MES-RTD/AM uptime improvements to reduce operation disruption by 50%.
8. Project member to establish 300mm Manufacturing System Requirements and Supplier
9. Design, implement and manage Java based self-service Service Ticket, Report and Alert System to
improve operation response and support services.
ASSISTANT INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER, SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL
Apr 1993-Sep 1994
Generic equipment allocation and planning.
LOUGHBOROUGH UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY,UNITEDKINGDOM 1994-1996