Ce diaporama a bien été signalé.
Olle dina bartha ide
• To implement a marketing and branding campaign for Vijay Mallya.
• His image and in-your-face messaging have overshadowed all other
• Pitching him as a leader and as a driver of change.
• To mobilise voters' support is hardly a new political strategy. After all,
the BJP had projected L.K. Advani and Atal Bihari Vajpayee its prime
ministerial candidates in the past (remember the Ab ki baari Atal
Bihari slogan in 1996?).
• We will focus on his career startup, how he established himself as a
dominant player in the business industry.
• He has worked with Fertilizers before. He will use this knowledge to
promote increase yield in fields and promise subsidies for farmers
• No doubt he has manipulated the banks several times for his own
gain, but imagine what if this man comes down to working for the
benefit of the people.
• During his tumultuous times, the king of good times realized its his
time to do some good and fair work.
• It takes a lot of courage to come stand firm on ground after flying so
• Although generally characterized as having an extravagant lifestyle,
Mallya was reported in 2005 to be someone who prays every day and
conducts the entire 42-day Sabarimala fast every year while wearing
only black clothing, and to be a devout follower of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
and the Art of Living movement.
• His devotion to god is representative of his devotion to achieve his
• Raise money through auctioning his valuable items - sword of Tipu
Sultan -30 other items owned by Tipu Sultan from auction houses in
the UK, including a cannon, other weapons, and personal items.
It is important to know your candidate -
• He is no ordinary man, the King of good times has won several
awards both in India and overseas.
• He has a Honorary degree of Doctorate of Philosophy in Business
Administration, by the Southern California University for Professional
• "Officier de la Légion d'Honneur", a high award of recognition in
• "Global leader for tomorrow", World Economic Forum.
• "Entrepreneur of the Year" award at The Asian Awards (2010).
• Student leaders from various colleges around Bangalore to be a part
of his team. They will represent the youth’s demands and this will be
an excellent platform for them to carry forward their political
• Promise the youth of urban and rural India better facilities for
developing their sport skills.( taking into account his experience in
various sporting fields)
• Adopting villages, and improve farming techniques and ensure these
lands are not absorbed into urban areas and industrialized
• Initiate a program where citizens are informed of the importance of
cleaning up their lakes- use celebrities to forward the message.
(promote the program in schools, who work hand in hand with the