1. Potential Interview Question
• Tell me about a time when you had to persuade a co-worker to take action. Were you
• Describe a specific problem that you solved on your last job. How did you approach the
problem? What was the outcome?
• Give an example of setting a goal at your last job. How were you able to achieve it?
• Describe a time that you had to work with someone difficult. How did you resolve the problem?
• Tell me about a time when you made a mistake. What did you learn to keep from repeating the
• Describe a situation in which you took a risk. What was the outcome?
• What types of people would you rather not work with?
• Tell me about the best boss that you ever had. Tell me about the worst boss that you ever had.
• How do you deal with criticism?
• Describe a situation where you had a difficult work related problem. How did you handle it?
• What do you think it takes to be successful in a company like ours?