1. EDLYN BELARMINO
Mobile No: 052-9227780/ 050-9576129
Holding UAE Driving License
To work within your company, within a team or on my own initiative with all the skills, knowledge an
experience I have to offer within office administration/finance & accounts in 10years in Dubai.
A total of 10 years working experience as
Personal Asst to MD /HR Manager/ Clients
Servicing/ Finance & Accounts Head in UAE.
Bachelor of Arts Major in Psychology
graduate with Accounting Course
Software in Dubai.
Excellent in operating Personal Computer
system with Windows Application Software such
as Word, Excel, Power Point.
Knowledgeable of TallyERP9, SAP, Peachtree
Application software. Generating Supplier
Vendor Sytem -Noosh/SAP/Sedex
Knowledgeable in operations of administrative.
Visa Application, Cancellation Trade License
Renewal And all UAE Government Entities.
Conversant in English, good interpersonal
skills, presentable, accommodating, deals well
with all kinds of people.
Date of Birth: 2 November 1983
Civil Status: Single
Place of Birth: Philippines
Languages: English, Tagalog
Visa Status: Residence (Freezone)
Flexible and adaptable to the requirements of
Ability to understand critical issues and domain
and is innovative to the solution for
Supportive as a team player and able to work
under-pressure and with minimum supervision.
A dynamic individual who is willing to learn and
develop in any other field.
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
and telephone protocol skills.
Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
High level inter-personal skills and the ability to
interact with senior members of management.
Able to effectively communicate to all level of
people inside and outside the business
Attention to detail, excellent organizational
skills, and discretion with confidential
Bachelor of Arts major in Psychology
Sto. Rosario College,
June 2000 - April 2004
Proficient in Microsoft Office
(Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook)
2. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
TRIPOD MEDIA DMCC
Dubai U.A.E. Apr 2011 – til date
Finance Head cum Personal Asst. of Director
• To receive and process all invoices in
compliance to LPO - make sure that all clients
• Enter the invoices in TallyERP9
• Receivables & payable of company, issuing
cheques to the suppliers, sub-contractor,
promoters, commission etc.
• Fixed Assets, Petty Cash, Payroll (collecting
time and attendance records),
• Preparing Bank Reconciliation statement
• Preparing the Financial Statements
• Preparing Audit schedules
• Set up suppliers vendor on suppliers software
i.e Noosh /SAP/Sedex
• All bank transactions – opening & closing
accounts & transfers
• Ensured compliance with accounting deadlines
such as i.e rents, dewa, du, maintenance fees
• Additional Responsibilities:
• Reporting directly to the Managing
Director/Owner – Personal Asst.
• Well versed in visa application at DMCC &
TECOM – Visa Cancellation, NOC, Certificates,
Trade License Renewal etc.
• Looks after certain aspects of general
administration such as travel arrangements,
courier and postage system and maintenance
• Welcomes new employees to the organization
by conducting orientation.
• Maintains employee information by entering
and updating employment and status-change
• Maintains employee confidence and protects
operations by keeping human resource
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing
related results as needed.
• Maintains employees leave records, Leave
• Maintains all files related to Accounts and HR
SNACKZONE VENDING MACHINE LLC
Dubai, UAE Apr 2008 – Mar 2011
Accounts Asst. cum PA to MD
• Maintain and organized filing and archiving
system and follow-up system.
• Maintain record files for important
communication for reference.
• Research by internet all vending machine &
ingredient manufacturers local or international.
• Assess needs of clients and refer them to
appropriate services available throughout the
department. e.i receiving inquiries,
complaints, orders from our clients.
• Monitor monthly collection of vending
machines, commission statement, and
annual flat fee
• Dealing with clients & discuss all about
vending machines (rental, sold, and free
placement and its prices)
• Chasing up the outstanding debts of our
clients, do the receipts, and collecting
• All correspondence of our company, e-mails
local or abroad.
• Monitor all details of the shipment coming
from Italy, U.S.A, Germany, Holland, Korea
• Monitoring all staff information passport
expiry, driving license expiry, visa expiry,
mulkia of the car, Dubai civil aviation passes
expiry and renewal.
• Coordinating to Technical Team Department
regarding the movements of the machines
and do monthly report to the Managing
Director and General Manager
WORLD IMAGE LLC / PICO DUBAI DUBAI/
Dubai, UAE Sept 2005 – Mar 2008
Accounts Manager/Clients Servicing
• Researched markets to identify
opportunities for events and exhibitions.
• Produced detailed proposals/presentation
for the clients (e.g. quotations, timelines,
venues, suppliers, staffing and budgets)
• Responsible for the production in events
department (deadline, checking of the
products, delivery, & labeling of product to
be distributed. Monitoring our daily work
• Follow – up clients with the projects,
contact, & designs
• Giving instruction to our workers according
to what the client wanted including all
sizes, quantity, interior designs, and
materials to be used in one project.
• Assist with concept development and layout
for design of marketing material/educate
staff on effective use of marketing materials
Maintain inventory of marketing materials
Coordinating venue management, caterers,
stand designers, contractors and equipment
hire; Organizing facilities for car parking,
traffic control, security, first aid, hospitality
and the media Coordination with speakers
or special guests Created room layouts and
the entertainment program, also scheduling
workshops and demonstrations Assisted in
coordinating staffing requirements and staff
briefings Proficient in Selling
sponsorship/stand/exhibition space to
potential exhibitors/partners Organizing
delegate packs and papers for all events.
Liaised with marketing and PR colleagues to
promote the event.