1. 20500 Detroit Road
Cleveland, OH 44116
Available for Domestic and
Facilitating Sustainable Culture and Profit Goals Through Visioning,
Process Improvement, Leadership Growth and Environmental Response
Talent Summary: Georgia is a 25-year organizational improvement specialist who
has worked with over 250 local, regional and global companies and public
institutions since 1997. Over the past ten years, she has been heavily involved
in helping companies respond to energy efficiency and gas emission demands
through a holistic approach to sustainability that excavates value from all
parts of the corporate ecosystem — profit, planet, talent pool, partnerships
and vision. She has advanced skill in start up and turnaround projects of
significance and promises continuity and accountability during every step of
fulfillment; typically, above and beyond expectation. Georgia is a
transformative communicator, trainer and community liaison and is committed to
helping companies reach performance goals, global value and sustainable legacy.
Raise Quality and Value of Projects.
Increase Profit, Sales and Consumer Loyalty.
Facilitate Robust Executive Vision and Strategy.
Cultivate Solution Driven and Advancing Teams.
Integrate Innovation Practices.
2. Broad Based Sustainability Specialist
Sustainable Energy and Environment
• Provide strategic visioning, planning and facilitated internal roll out of energy efficiency
strategies and corporate culture development.
• Articulate corporate vision through powerful written documents that strategically position the company in
the global marketplace.
• Provide business development and systems improvement recommendations to global impact companies in
the energy, sustainability and environmental sectors.
• Managed NOPEC Powering Our Communities, the nation’s largest $16 million municipal energy
efficiency / renewable energy grant program; marketed this social benefit program as part of energy
provider consumer relations strategy; preliminary cost savings over $20 million (2012-13).
• Sustainability educator and grant trainer to 162 municipalities; representing a 500,000 consumer base.
• Developer of sustainable community strategies to complement corporate humanitarian and social
responsibility public profile.
• Top quality developer of sustainability proposals, grants and marketing materials.
• Offer access network to renewable energy technologies, energy efficiency assessment experts and
residential energy management product line.
Sustainable Work Culture
• Facilitator of an ecosystems lens to strategic planning and action implementation; a whole systems /
consumer focused approach to sustainable systems.
• Creator and trainer of advanced leadership training curriculum and experiences that foster the
development of core 21st century leadership strengths and abilities.
• Facilitator of executive and all staff team training sessions; fostering a Solutions From Within / co-leadership
• Through assessment, identify and troubleshoot the human dynamic of operational roadblocks; namely,
beliefs, attitudes and dysfunctional behaviors that foster lack of safety and respect, intolerance, and
• Develop employee health and inspiration strategies that connect team to positive performance aims.
• Offer progressive leadership coaching at all levels of corporate operations and all teams
• Create and manage community relations strategies and bridge building between industry and targeted
• Provide a context for understanding how human dynamics and issues influence innovation in corporate
culture and the financial bottom line in companies; develop professional training strategies that
ameliorate human conflict.
• Design and facilitate “creation culture” strategies in companies; informal and formal spaces that
encourage employee-driven solution finding and emerging leaders.
• Integrate robust and relevant evaluation and market survey strategies, corporate and division wide, that
yield important data that shapes business development and improvement.
• Utilize network-driven approaches to business building, focusing on the facilitation of mutual benefit
partnerships and value added alliances; engage open innovation design in partnerships..
• Train staff and teams in progressive management culture design and operations; emphasize co-leadership
and servant leadership as strategies for maximizing performance potential.
• Establish progressive “learning cultures” through the development of accountability systems and continuous
Georgia is also a member of the LEAD Vision Global Consulting Network, a worldwide association of
organizational improvement specialists and project managers