1. PROJECT FUNDED BY THE EUROPEAN COMISSION THROUGH THE
ERASMUS+ PROGRAM, SCHOOL EDUCATION, KEY ACTION 2
PARTNERSHIPS FOR COOPERATION
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views
only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Reference number: 2022-1-RO01-KA220- SCH-000085644
2. Under the title We sing with joy! the students, under the guidance of the teaching staff, learned the
project anthem, composed by the partner school from Italy, and sang their favorite songs.
6. The theme of the project was addressed through formal and informal activities that
promoted well-being and non-violence in the school environment
The "bees" of class I A participated in the
activity "IF I WERE..." designed as a self-
knowledge and language development
exercise through which the children
associated with an animal, a plant, a toy, a
colour, and with a phenomenon of nature.
Each student then presented to the class,
sustaining each choice.
7. The students of 8th grades A and B experienced The Power of Words by addressing a
compliment to each classmate or writing messages that can create a good mood or
constitute an insult. The activity aimed at harmonizing existing relationships in the class
group, increasing well-being among students and preventing and reducing any form of
violence in the school environment.
8. The activity Stop bullying! Choose to be a super classmate! it was an opportunity for
7th grade students to become aware of the impact of abuse in cases of bullying, to learn to
identify ways to intervene in the case of victims of bullying and cyberbullying, to show
self-control in relationships with those around them, to emphasize the power examples
and desirable behaviours.