Ce diaporama a bien été signalé.
Nous utilisons votre profil LinkedIn et vos données d’activité pour vous proposer des publicités personnalisées et pertinentes. Vous pouvez changer vos préférences de publicités à tout moment.

Dabur India Report: Maintaining its growth momentum - Pragmatic Wealth Management

206 vues

Publié le

For June 2014 quarter, the net sales have grown by 13% to Rs 1868.86 crore, driven by volume
growth of 9%. Domestic business grew by 12.5%. OPM was stagnant at 14.3%. The net profit increased by 13% to Rs 210.81 crore due to rise in top-line

Publié dans : Économie & finance
  • Soyez le premier à commenter

Dabur India Report: Maintaining its growth momentum - Pragmatic Wealth Management

  1. 1. DABUR – COMPANY REPORT Dabur India Ltd. is an ayurvedic and natural health care company. It produces and distributes personal care, health care and food products. It operates in three divisions: Consumer Care, Consumer Health and International Business. The Consumer Care division provides personal care, health care, home care and food offering brands such as Dabur, Vatika, Hajmola, Real and Fem. The Consumer Health division offers ayurvedic medicines and ayurvedic products which include rasayanas, churnas and medicated oils. The International Business division provides the health and personal care needs across different international markets, spanning the Middle East, North and West Africa and the U.S. with brands dabur and vatika. For June 2014 quarter, the net sales have grown by 13% to Rs 1868.86 crore, driven by volume growth of 9%. Domestic business grew by 12.5%. OPM was stagnant at 14.3%. The net profit increased by 13% to Rs 210.81 crore due to rise in top-line. Mr. Sunil Duggal, CEO, said on performance, “Despite a sharp fall in growth rates in most consumer products segments, Dabur continued to report strong volume-led growth across its key categories. We have managed our business dynamically through a combination of calibrated price increases and greater focus on cost efficiencies, maintaining our growth momentum and registering sales growth ahead of the market in several key categories. We are investing behind our brands and have taken necessary steps to improve our competitiveness in the market place and deliver profitable growth.”
  2. 2. *as on 24th Oct 2014. ACTUALS IN INR ESTIMATES IN INR FISCAL PERIOD MARCH 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 SALES 52832 61464 70732 81476 94046 108595 OPERATING INCOME 8902 10298 11564 13651 16027 18833 OPERATING PROFIT 7869 9174 10589 12817 15165 17564 EBT 7905 9483 11363 13488 16945 18829 NET INCOME 6449 7634 9139 10666 12639 15088 EPS 3.68 4.35 5.21 6012 7.26 8.70 DIVIDEND PER SHARE 1.40 1.50 1.00 2.16 2.63 3.32 YIELD 0.63% 0.68% 0.45% 0.98% 1.19% 1.50% *as on 24th Oct 2014.
  3. 3. Shariah Compliant Status *as on 24th Oct 2014 *Debt to Market Capitalisation 0% *Receivables to Market Capitalisation 1% * Cash to Market Capitalisation 1% *Interest Income to Total Income 2% *as on 24th Oct 2014. COMPANY NAME DABUR INDIA SECTOR CONSUMER SIZE LARGE CAP MARKET CAPITALISATION 37902.28 CMP 215.80 POTENTIAL UPSIDE 20% *as on 24th Oct 2014. Disclaimer: The recommendations made herein do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned. No representations can be made that the recommendations contained herein will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. Readers using the information contained herein are solely responsible for their actions. Information is obtained from sources deemed to be reliable but is not guaranteed as to accuracy and completeness. The above recommendations are based on the theory of Technical & Fundamental Analysis Combined. © Pragmatic Wealth Management Pvt. Ltd

×