SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
What is the shopper journey problem for shopping malls? - infographic
What is the shopper journey problem?
SMI Shopper Journey equips Mall Managers to optimise mall
layout and design, space allocation, and tenant management
through better informed and more relevant mall plans and tenant
The application uses new sources of insight from multiple
aggregated individual shopper experiences.
It uses data on the actual paths taken by customers in the mall to
help Planners create the optimum layout.
What is the ShareMyInsight (SMI) solution?
Are you adapting malls to
satisfy customers evolving
Where do customers spend
time? Do they have time to
browse and decide?
Are there dead or congested
areas in the mall? Does this change
over the day?
Which units have high
customer walk-bys and
low walk-in conversions?
Do you have the right data
about the customers’ physical
Do you have the right data to
decide which units are performing
and which are not?
SMI Shopper Journey
What is it for?
Shopping Malls managing trade across multiple tenant units.
What it provides
• Location and unit level data on customer behaviour and other key metrics.
• Insight on how customers move around the mall and the units they visit.
• Analytics on customer buying decisions by unit, sequence, and importance.
• Shopping analytics maps customers to units on mall floor plans.
• Customer visits to units, number and frequency of returns, bounce rates.
• Aggregates visit, transaction and shopper data to overlay customer attitude
and demographic insight on the shopping journey.
• Shopping activity heat maps based on day, time, unit, and customer type.
• Predictive modelling of customer path flows and unit visit triggers.
• Demand forecasting by zone and unit, by day, and by time.
What is the benefit
• Enables mall planners to understand how customer buying decisions are
influenced and triggered by their journey through the mall.
• Insight on the link between customer groups and the sequence of units visited
can be used to optimise tenant unit adjacencies.
• Provides new customer insight and behaviour data to better inform store
Planner’s and Mall Manager’s decision making.
• Use customer traffic patterns to increase unit visits and reduce bounce rates.
• What you get
• High quality cloud managed free customer Wifi across the mall.
• Identification and monitoring of customer groups in the mall in near real-time.
• Trend data, analytics and insight on customers, the way they move around the
mall, the sequence of units they visit, and purchase decisions they make.
What you need to get started
• A merchandised (unit specific) mall floor plan.
• SMI mesh network Wifi solution (internet + SMI routers).
• SMI Shopper Journey App.
What you pay
• Fixed monthly fee (depending on the number and size of mall) from as little as
£xx.xx for a mall of c.xx sqm.