Beginning and Advanced SEO for Beginners Workshop
1. Understand how Google and other search engines rank pages.
2. Understand what makes a web page search engine friendly.
3. Understand Google Penalties.
4. Understand Link Building as a major search strategy.
5. Understand what type of content search engines love.
6. Research and select appropriate keywords to target.
7. Successfully integrate keywords into website copy.
8. Create effective and search engine friendly web pages.
9. Create effective and optimized text navigation menus.
10. Use <h> tags, metadata and anchor text effectively.
11. Monitor search positions for target search terms.
12. Set up website architecture to be search engine friendly.
13. Create a search engine friendly sitemap.
14. Create a robots.txt file.
15. Track website performance using Google Analytics.
16. Track website performance using Google Webmaster Tools.
17. Increase your website’s link popularity.
18. Learn how to measure, collect and analyze your web traffic.
19. Measure the effectiveness of SEO activities with Google Analytics.
20. Understand the difference between organic and paid search results.
21. Set up a Google AdWords account for keyword research.
22. Choose the right keywords to promote your website.
23. Recognize the features of high-converting landing pages.
24. Track campaign performance and ROI (return on investment)
25. Report meaningful website performance data to stakeholders.