Instrucciones: Usa “CAN or CAN’T” en las siguientes oraciones.
1. Ed (not/go) downtown with us.
2. Mr. Lucas (give) you all the information.
3. Miss Cunningham (not/play) the piano well.
4. The students in this class (speak) English fluently.
5. My parents (not/celebrate) their wedding anniversary every year.
6. My brother, John, (not/pass) his math exams this year.
7. Anthony (read) difficult scientific articles in English.
8. Paul and Jacky (not/come) to Mexico every six months.
9. Patrick (walk) in the park very morning.
10. Adrian (not/make) Italian food for his family.
11.Salvador (box) as Mohammad Ali.
12.Jessica (not/invite) friends over on Sunday.
13. Elizabeth (watch) movies on TV until midnight on Friday.
14. Jacob (not/jump) the rope for straight hour.
15. Amanda (fix) her computer when it breaks down.
G R A M M A R
CAN / CAN’T