2. • Menurut Collins Dictionary, an intention is an
idea or plan of what you are going to do.
• Untuk mengungkapkan sebuah intention,
biasanya digunakan simple future tense
(belum terjadi dan masih direncanakan).
3. Lia : It will be a long weekend soon. Do you have any plans for the
Bayu : My dad and I are going to go fishing.
Santi : Fishing? Are you going to go fishing in the river near your house?
Bayu : No. We plan to go fishing in a lake near my uncle’s house.
Bayu : What about you, Lia? What would you like to do on the long
Lia : I have made a plan with my mother about what to do on this long
weekend. We are going to practice baking cookies.
Santi : That sounds like a very good plan!
Bayu : Are you going to bake choco chips cookies like the last time?
Lia : Well, yes. That is my favorite. But we will also try to make ginger
cookies. Would you like to join me to learn baking cookies? You can
come to my house.
Bayu : It’s a good idea!
Santi : Great idea! I would like to join you, Lia.
Lia : Sure.
4. • What are you going to do?
• Any plan for the weekend?
• Are you thinking of...?
• Do you have any intention
• Is it your intention to...?
• What are you going to do
• What will you do tomorrow?
• Are you going to Bandung?
• Will you come to my house?
• We would like to...
• He will...
• She would rather...
• My mother is going to...
• I am planning to...
• I will make an effort to...
• I reckon I will...
• I have every intention of...
• I fully intended to...
7. Santi : So, what about you, Bayu? Do you have any plans?
Bayu : Definitely! My dad and I are going to go fishing.
Santi : What about you, Lia? What would you like to do on the
Lia : My mother and I are going to practice baking cookies.
Bayu : Are you going to bake choco chips cookies like the other
Lia : Well, yes. But we are going to try to make ginger cookies too.
would you like to join me to learn baking cookies? You can come
to my house.
Bayu : It’s a good idea!
Santi : Great idea! Thanks for asking me to join you Lia.
• Identify the part of the dialogue about weekend plan and answer
with the statement or question forms along with the language
features through https://forms.gle/Dbth24MV2YEyULYw5 !
8. Ask your friend about:
• Where would she/he like to go on holiday?
Would she/he like to go somewhere
interesting or stay at home?
• If she/he is spending her/his holiday away
from home, where would she like to go?
• If she/he stay at home, what does she/he
plan to do?
9. Semoga kamu bisa mendapatkan ilmu
yang bermanfaat dari presentasi ini.
Semoga beruntung !